fanfooty SPAM leagues

Started by tom_scully, December 15, 2010, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

Maybe we should have like 3 leagues FF A,B and C to determine the higher/lower ones.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 07, 2011, 12:48:53 AM
Maybe for all those who make leagues and put them up here could add FF at the end of the league name just to give credit to m0nty's site ;).

I did it last year in the 2 I made for DT (I think). And if any of them succeed, Kudos :D.

Yes totally agree HP & also with ossie as with the Virtual Sports league with members from here named our league DropPunts FF & lo & behold came out no 1 over another chat site. There was a lot of stirring / rivalry / comments box was full of banter & yes the idea was to become No 1. In saying all of this it's over & awaiting this year.

bomberboy0618

but the averages from last year could flucuate, i know for a fact me/luigi will improve greatly, after a failed first few rounds.

Master Q

TBH, I liked the structure we had last year.

There were just 2 Friendly Leagues (actually in DT), the FF Dream Factory and the FF Elite League. A lot of Banter and Fun. Those leagues are the best. Obviously there will need to be more leagues like that this year, as there are more people who want to play.