Main Menu

Hibberd

Started by Boomz, August 01, 2011, 11:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: bestguykai on August 15, 2011, 01:22:20 PM
I love how non Collingwood supporters put on the blinkers. I know you all hate us but how about some of you try to look at the Heath Shaw and co betting scandal with an open mind. The 8 week suspension is a big punishment. I'm just wondering what sort of punishment did Stokes get last year for buying and probably dealing his cocaine? I believe it was 7 weeks. Now was the Shaw incident worse than that?

No it's not. Let's get that straight. Any player who is betting on games they're involved in should be banned for 6 - 12 months. Nothing to do with who they play for... 8 weeks is nothing...

ossie85

Boomz, I agree for REAL bets and systematica manipulation. We don't want something like international cricket and the constant betting scandals. In fact, I'd say a life ban for those found guilty.

But Shaw's actions were clearly just stupidity, not malicious. Remember, I want him gone from the club! But let's just put it in perspective.

As for Hibberd.... it is hard to believe that someone who worked so hard for his chance, would throw it away so easily

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on August 15, 2011, 04:37:27 PM

Boomz, I agree for REAL bets and systematica manipulation. We don't want something like international cricket and the constant betting scandals. In fact, I'd say a life ban for those found guilty.

But Shaw's actions were clearly just stupidity, not malicious. Remember, I want him gone from the club! But let's just put it in perspective.

As for Hibberd.... it is hard to believe that someone who worked so hard for his chance, would throw it away so easily
I would want him gone as well as didak.
Hibberd is a moron. Football players these days.