AXVIII DT - 2016 Eliminator,Rising Star and Team of the Week

Started by LF, March 23, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Quote from: LF on May 09, 2016, 04:31:53 PM
And this week we farewell El Paso from the eliminator

It's been a great ride. I leave with the team in a better place. I'd like to thank the players , coaches , and most importantly our sponsors, Actually its the supporters and members not sponsors. But sponsorship has been important. So...players, coaches, supporters and sponsors and their families and their money. Hang on... time , effort and  money has been important as has been a pathological support to Bux and Ed. But Bux has been spudding it this year so in summary I blame Bux and his support staff, in not playing Big Trav Cloke on the Left Forward Flank where he can just reel around on an arc and kick on his left. Now, the rules of the game committee need a mention. That 5 meter rule change only happened this year. Hungry Bartlett in particular for a mention, except he's not on it any more . So there you have it...it's all Kevin Bartlett's fault that El Paso has been dumped so unceremoniously from the eliminator this round.  8)

Atto

Quote from: T Dog on May 02, 2016, 08:11:00 PM
Quote from: LF on May 02, 2016, 03:46:17 PM
We've reached the half way point in the Eliminator now and this week we farewell Washington from it.
This leaves these 6 teams to fight it out
Bolivia
Roswell
Calgary
Hawaii
Dallas
El Paso

It now is the time for El Paso to get serious   ;D

You definitely jinxed yourself here.

R.Griffen

Quote from: LF on May 09, 2016, 03:43:57 PM
Team of the Week Round 7

Def: Jarrad McVeigh(LA),Jimmy Bartel(Hawaii),Heath Shaw(Nicaragua),Sam Docherty(Bolivia)
Mids: Bryce Gibbs(Dallas),Tom Mitchell(Nicaragua),Stephen Coniglio(Washington),Nathan Jones(Roswell),David Zaharakis(Dallas),Marcus Bontempelli(Arizona)
Ruck: Max Gawn(Bolivia)
Fwds: Nick Riewoldt(Roswell),Isaac Heeney(Bolivia),Steven Motlop(Arizona),Zach Merrett(El Paso)
U: Stefan Martin(Calgary),Scott Pendlebury(Hawaii),Ollie Wines(Roswell)

Captain: Nick Riewoldt - Roswell
VC: Max Gawn - Bolivia

Roswell - 3
Bolivia - 3
Dallas - 2
Nicaragua - 2
Arizona - 2
Hawaii - 2
Washington - 1
Calgary - 1
LA - 1
El Paso - 1

Who got coach of the week?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: R.Griffen on May 14, 2016, 01:35:17 AM
Quote from: LF on May 09, 2016, 03:43:57 PM
Team of the Week Round 7

Def: Jarrad McVeigh(LA),Jimmy Bartel(Hawaii),Heath Shaw(Nicaragua),Sam Docherty(Bolivia)
Mids: Bryce Gibbs(Dallas),Tom Mitchell(Nicaragua),Stephen Coniglio(Washington),Nathan Jones(Roswell),David Zaharakis(Dallas),Marcus Bontempelli(Arizona)
Ruck: Max Gawn(Bolivia)
Fwds: Nick Riewoldt(Roswell),Isaac Heeney(Bolivia),Steven Motlop(Arizona),Zach Merrett(El Paso)
U: Stefan Martin(Calgary),Scott Pendlebury(Hawaii),Ollie Wines(Roswell)

Captain: Nick Riewoldt - Roswell
VC: Max Gawn - Bolivia

Roswell - 3
Bolivia - 3
Dallas - 2
Nicaragua - 2
Arizona - 2
Hawaii - 2
Washington - 1
Calgary - 1
LA - 1
El Paso - 1

Who got coach of the week?

I'd say LF mate.

LF

Been sick pretty much all week and haven't been on computer until Thursday night will look at everything we use to determine coach of the week when I get home from netball

R.Griffen

LF

Coach of the week goes to KB from Nicaragua he had the highest score of the week,2 in team of the week and 9 players hitting the ton

LF

Team of the Week Round 8

Def: Sam Docherty(Bolivia),Heath Shaw(Nicaragua),Zac Williams(Arizona),Kade Simpson(Calgary)
Mids: Sam Gibson(Calgary),Rory Sloane(Arizona),Tom Liberatore(Washington),Jack Viney(Dallas),Bryce Gibbs(Dallas),Adam Treloar(Bolivia)
Ruck: Todd Goldstein(El Paso)
Fwd: Zach Merrett(El Paso),Leigh Montagna(Calgary),Michael Walters(Roswell),Dustin Martin(Springfield)
U: Cameron Guthrie(Dallas),Patrick Dangerfield(Springfield),Liam Picken(Nicaragua)

Captain: Sam Gibson - Calgary
VC: Rory Sloane -  Arizona

Dallas - 3
Calgary - 3
Arizona - 2
El Paso - 2
Bolivia - 2
Nicaragua - 2
Springfield - 2
Washington - 1
Roswell - 1

Coach of the Week

popedelio from Washington,only had one in team of the week but still had the highest score of the round and this weeks Rising Star nom

LF

Rising Star Round 8

This weeks Rising Star goes to Jacob Hopper from Washington

LF

This week we say goodbye to the Dallas Coyotes in the Eliminator

We are now left with just 4 teams
Roswell
Bolivia
Calgary
Hawaii

LF

Coach of the Week
popedelio from Washington,only had one in team of the week but managed to be the highest scorer of the round and also has this weeks Rising Star nom.

popedelio

Quote from: LF on May 16, 2016, 04:09:34 PM
Coach of the Week
popedelio from Washington,only had one in team of the week but managed to be the highest scorer of the round and also has this weeks Rising Star nom.

I see it, but I don't believe it hahaha lucky round in some aspects, if only I had some of my guns return and more consistency this team would be a contender 8)

R.Griffen

Quote from: LF on May 16, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

Roswell
Bolivia
Calgary
Hawaii
I'm gone I think. Yet to count my score but doubt I will get near 1750 with my depleted line up

LF

Team of the Week Round 9

Def: Heath Shaw(Nicaragua),Zac Williams(Arizona),Tomas Bugg(El Paso),Matt Dea(El Paso)
Mids: Lachie Neale(Roswell),Callan Ward(Nicaragua),Jack Steven(Roswell),Seb Ross(Hawaii),Stephen Congilio(Washington), Steele Sidebottom(Bolivia)
Ruck: Todd Goldstein(El Paso)
Fwds: Scott Lycett(Bolivia),Kurt Tippett(LA),Taylor Walker(LA),Jack Gunston(Guadalajara)
U: Trent Cotchin(Hawaii),Aaron Young(Guadalajara),Dylan Shiel(Bolivia)

Captain: Heath Shaw - Nicaragua
VC: Lachie Neale - Roswell

Bolivia -  3
El Paso - 3
Nicaragua - 2
Roswell - 2
Guadalajara - 2
LA - 2
Hawaii - 2
Arizona - 1
Washington - 1

Coach of the Week
elephants from Hawaii,2 in team of the week and had 8 players ton up on the way to beating Nicaragua in a high scoring match up

R.Griffen

Quote from: R.Griffen on May 22, 2016, 10:14:15 PM
Quote from: LF on May 16, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

Roswell
Bolivia
Calgary
Hawaii
I'm gone I think. Yet to count my score but doubt I will get near 1750 with my depleted line up

200 points short, my team is only good later in the year, this new format stuffed me up ;)