Main Menu

Recent posts

Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Watchlist - 2024 Editi...
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 07:52:38 PM
Hmm, if he is somewhat fit I think Cadman and Darcy to Jones and Oliver is looking even better
Last post by Ringo - Today at 04:58:16 PM
This will help Matt

Green has been cleared of any serious damage, faces a fitness test this week
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 04:08:55 PM
The Green injury looked pretty nasty. He is having scans today, but I'd be shocked if he escaped at least a 4 to 6 week layoff.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Bully's Boys 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 04:07:43 PM
Ryan and Serong both going off hurts as well
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Bully's Boys 2024
Last post by Bully - Today at 12:44:52 PM
Nat Fyfe is sub, this week throwing up plenty of curve balls.
Last post by Bully - Today at 12:36:38 PM
Can always hold Green for a week if the rookie situation warrants it, I haven't ruled that out, will just wait on the medical report from GWS.
I banked $447k this week which sounds nice but with no boosts left I now have to green - Oliver.

Was going to be horne frances to oliver but he'll survive another week now.

Leaves another upgrade anywhere probably Comben to Martin, or If meek crashes - Marshall.

Problems going to be I'll miss all this batch of rookies, doing straight upgrades next two weeks in a row. Seems a nice problem to have but could be detrimental.

But fingers crossed Sullivan keeps playing, and that's one I can grab later, if you ask me he's exactly what the Pies need.

How good Wilson :)

Hope the Suns pump the lions and the 64 Suns players I have all get 150's... (SORRY RINGO).
Last post by Bully - Today at 10:19:02 AM
Oliver will be a tick under 480k, Green will be around 535k, that's 55k which can be added to Roberts which brings the funds to 470k. Might be able to bring in another fallen mid, Parish an option or even Petracca if there's money in the bank.

I can definitely see the appeal with Oliver, it's a lowball risk with plenty of upside. With the byes coming up having an M9 could be decisive and this year with 40 trades not an indulgence. I think the main selling point with Oliver is he's performed against a top team, not so sure I'd be keen if it was North or West Coast but Geelong are the benchmark this year.
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 02:39:31 AM
Some fun stats on Oliver tonight.

His BE was 120
He had 31 disposals
He had 17 contested possessions
12 touches and 8 contested in the last quarter
18 CBA's for the game tied with Gawn for most on the ground
4 clangers and 3 were in the 1st quarter (all frees against)

Adding he had 77% TOG, only had 4 clearances and 3 of those were CC's. He went at 81% DE and was getting the ball in transition with the 7 marks. TOG is still a little bit lower than last year and par for this season, but he is running pretty well

This was his first 30 possession game since round 1 and he looked fit and confident out there. Passes the eye test, at his price he has to come in because he is your M9 as a worst case scenario.
Last post by Bully - Today at 12:06:17 AM
Quote from: Mat0369 on Yesterday at 09:58:17 PMGreen to Oliver is my lock of the week

Oliver will be cheap but I think I still prefer Petracca, will assess things at the end of the round.