Justin Bieber

Jesse White and Eli Templeton

Spinking

Scrads has gone out and left his pick with me. Macedonia picks

Sam Dwyer

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on January 19, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

Can not believe he lasted that long. A week ago we were discussing him as a top 5 pick and were going to take him but we didnt need any more mids. flowering steal

CrowsFan

Luv and I have discussed and we are going to take a ball magnet who averaged 123 in the VFL this year. Just needs to get games but the stupid coach won't play him. Anyway we pick Kyle Martin

elephants

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 19, 2014, 05:44:03 PM
Luv and I have discussed and we are going to take a ball magnet who averaged 123 in the VFL this year. Just needs to get games but the stupid coach won't play him. Anyway we pick Kyle Martin

Haha if he got points for his VFL games he'd be a jet! :P

Ziplock

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on January 19, 2014, 05:48:12 PM
#camrichardson
#tomcouch
He's the 39th player to join our list, so doesn't really matter if he doesn't make it. Might as well take a risk, and it's one that could very well pay off.

nrich102

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 19, 2014, 05:39:11 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 19, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

Can not believe he lasted that long. A week ago we were discussing him as a top 5 pick and were going to take him but we didnt need any more mids. flowering steal
I agree. Steal.

Spinking

Only 21 picks remaining in the draft.   :o

Justin Bieber

Yeah, got quite a few good gets! I was considering Hallahan and Templeton, but can't complain with Michie 8). I really like the Martin pick Bisons! Could be a good scorer for the Pies and may even get forward status, but he just can't get any JS going :(.

Spinking

Please hold off any more picks for the moment. Just checking the Bashers list numbers. Looks like they might not have their full quota and have already passed on their second round pick.

Will have this sorted ASAP.

Spinking

So the Bashers can take their missed pick now, and then complete their list with pick N40 later. Apologies for the confusion.

elephants

Sorry lads, turns out I can't count to 40 and have some mental disability after a few cans.

We'll grab Jimmy Webster.

LF

Quote from: elephants on January 19, 2014, 06:20:54 PM
Sorry lads, turns out I can't count to 40 and have some mental disability after a few cans.

Yeah sure blame the drinks for it LE :P

elephants

Quote from: luvfooty on January 19, 2014, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 19, 2014, 06:20:54 PM

Yeah sure blame the drinks for it LE :P

Haha if in doubt... ;)