Who on here do you pay attention to?

Started by eaglesman, March 10, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

I’m just intrigued who people would say are the best people with their opinions in this forum.
I have about 5 people I will always look at their comments.
They are
Holz
Bully
Wato
Ben02(forget other numbers)
Aaronkirk

These folks seem to know their Stuff.

Samsturmfels

theres a huge amount of members who are very knowledgeable and good to listen to, some others include: Ringo,
quinny88, Nige, enzedder etc and my personal favourite: Eaglesman

fanTCfool

I only follow the advice of meow meow, Levi and Judd Magic

TomK

SilverLion

I take into account pretty much everyone on here's opinion. I figure if you guys are willing to post useful info, then it's only right that I be willing to read it :)

Special shoutouts to Ringo and GL though for obvious reasons ;D

GoLions

I usually go by the opposite of what RD says.

GoLions

Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 10, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

theres a huge amount of members who are very knowledgeable and good to listen to, some others include: Ringo,
Aww you poor soul, my condolences

Samsturmfels

Quote from: GoLions on March 10, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 10, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

Aww you poor soul, my condolences
personally i only picked him cause he was writing out the best 22 for each club in the players and trades thread which is quite helpful

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on March 10, 2018, 11:53:25 PM
I usually go by the opposite of what RD says.

Solid strategy Davos ;) 

Seeing as I finish Top 1% every year I guess you've been finishing Bottom 1% then  :P

As for the topic at hand, there are heaps of great people on this forum who contribute in many different ways and I value everyone's opinion and input as long as they give and take, and not just take.

There are people I really rate in terms of strategy, then there are different people I rate just for what they bring overall to the forum, whether it be a good sense of humour, going the extra mile to help members, sourcing content, having in depth debates and discussions with etc

There was a time when I would have been on a lot of peoples list (I think lol), but over the past 12 or so months I've probably stepped away a bit in terms of the quality I used to bring, as we have new people who do a great job with that nowadays and I don't have as much time as I used to.

Nige

Nige

HoleMeal

I like/listen to a few of the regular posters.

MoneyShot's strategy I usually align with.

Torpedo10

Everyone!

Don't judge the person, judge what they say.  ;)

Ringo

I am probably not as a prolific poster as I was when I first joined 7 years ago due to a few circumstances.

Basically however my thoughts are if people take the time to post, their posts should be given consideration.  I usually read all posts and sieft the information and then go with my gut as to whether it is reasonable or not.  I have taken advice from Bootstudders to Master coaches as they may see things differently to me. As the saying goes 2 sets of eyes are better than one.

So keep contributing one and all.

Peter

RD for me - usually backs up comments with reasoned logic; and is usually right