Started by geoffmack, March 23, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on May 20, 2016, 03:25:26 PM
What about this then -

Switch Adams and Barlow
Adams to Crocker to restore DPP and Papley to a mid you can afford,

I'm confused:

How do I swap Adams (fwd-def) n Barlow (mid-fwd)?

Ringo

In Trading Room Trade Adams and substitute Barlow (s should be besides Barlow). So done in trading room.

geoffmack

Yes I got that but if i move Barlow FWD then no DPP link as he is only dpp mid-fwd left in mids!!

Ringo

Crocker is a Mid/fwd so DPP link restored

geoffmack

R9: 2094
Trades: 20
Bank: $180,300

Well what an absolute train wreck R9 was. Missed a chance to grab Goldy by not dumping Stef when I had the chance, and didn't I pay for it. Oh well we move on, time to plot R10.

Is Hopper the real deal?? Cash generation seems too good to pass up. Thinking of Wingard at his price for DBJ, Brown moves back.
Hanners is awesome, is this the week to grab him?

Jeremy Howe is on a tear looks great fulfilling a def rebounding role. Def/fwd could be an option.

geoffmack

Is it too late for Martin -> Goldy??

roo boys!

Not at all. Goldy a must in my eyes and is only going to get more expensive from here.

Not sure if Hopper is a must, if Williams holds his spot in the side as most are saying he will then DBJ -> Williams and Martin -> Goldy leaves you with a tick under $270k to upgrade next week (Robbie Gray?)

geoffmack

Quote from: roo boys! on May 26, 2016, 01:30:18 PM
Not at all. Goldy a must in my eyes and is only going to get more expensive from here.

Not sure if Hopper is a must, if Williams holds his spot in the side as most are saying he will then DBJ -> Williams and Martin -> Goldy leaves you with a tick under $270k to upgrade next week (Robbie Gray?)

Williams i like def/mid flex. DBJ i may hold. Weiters look shot.

shaker

Think I would get rid of DBJ for a cheap back then maybe say goodbye to Hewitt for a premo gun in the mids  ;)

geoffmack

Quote from: shaker on May 27, 2016, 05:44:57 PM
Think I would get rid of DBJ for a cheap back then maybe say goodbye to Hewitt for a premo gun in the mids  ;)

DBJ ahead of Weiters?? Why??

geoffmack

R10: 2144
Used 2 trades, 18 left
Bank: $249,400

Traded Stef Martin for Goldy & Weitering for Collins.

Not to upset with my score in the end as I had Rance, Bennedy, Parker, Ward, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca.

Not to sure what to think of Barlow, benched 1st qtr then 20 possies qtr2 n 3. Finished 85 points but did looked out of sorts. Im thinking its time to off load.

Ideas:

Bennedy to go. Kerridge as well???
Robbie Gray and Wingard looking solid.

Barlow concerns me. Its a little bit sideways Barlow to Gray but I feel Barlow may struggle to hold his spot and Ross looks to be playing him out of position whereas Gray looking solid again after earlier injury.

Ringo

Would hang on to Kerridge for a week.  His B/e is 60 and he has not been below that all year so will maintain or increase in value. Would trade Kennedy though as he will continue to bleed cash.
Barlow has a B/e of 151 so he will lose cash this week.  So would trade both barlow and Kennedy this week.
So would do the Barlow to Gray and then Bennedy to a prem forward of your choice Zorko, Dahl, Wingard, Buddy or if you want Ruck cover Tippett or Lycett both good enough to hold F6/7.

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on May 30, 2016, 05:57:05 PM
Would hang on to Kerridge for a week.  His B/e is 60 and he has not been below that all year so will maintain or increase in value. Would trade Kennedy though as he will continue to bleed cash.
Barlow has a B/e of 151 so he will lose cash this week.  So would trade both barlow and Kennedy this week.
So would do the Barlow to Gray and then Bennedy to a prem forward of your choice Zorko, Dahl, Wingard, Buddy or if you want Ruck cover Tippett or Lycett both good enough to hold F6/7.
Cheers Ringo think ill hold Kerridge till his bye. Zorko looking solid and R15 bye.
Barlow to Armitage im considering. Awesome agains the dockers when it mattered last week.

geoffmack

R11: 2305. Stoked as I had 21 v 22, won 7/7 leagues!!!
1 trade used: Barlow -> Neale
Bank: $147,300

So i ended my relationship with Barlow, and I slept better. Neale killed it and am looking forward to many more 120+ scores till the end of the year.

Held Bennedy.
Looking towards the byes: Hewett is on the chopping block, take a punt on Jansen??
Was keen to hold Mitch Brown for Def/Fwd swing but I think im going to need cash to upgrade in my mids if I upgrade through the byes. But who to downgrade to?

Smith, Davis, Dunkley making cash and scoring well enough to hold this week.

My Plan was:
R12: Hewitt-> DG
R14: Bennedy-> Deledio
R15: Hall/Kerridge -> Dahl/Buddy

Now with Rocky killing it I'm tempted to bring him in *again*. he has burnt me last 2 years. Injury history concerns me, but after a 200 point game how can u look past him.

Casting an eye on Suckling, but with JJ coming back will that effect Sucklings scoring?

Hmmm options, which direction is best...

PICCOLLO

Finish your mids. Get gray or rocky.

Your other lines, though not full premo, look solid