Main Menu

Almost at full strength

Started by LF, December 06, 2013, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2013-12-05/almost-at-full-strength

The West Coast Eagles have continued to slog it out under the hot summer sun, with pre-season training ramping up this week.

The main group is set to be joined by Pat McGinnity, Simon Tunbridge and Jamie Cripps, who have been working hard in rehab until this point.

Star ruckman Nic Naitanui is on track to join the main group in the new-year, and is progressing nicely.

The_Captain

LF

Did you watch the video on the link?
Was pretty good

The_Captain

Quote from: luvfooty on December 06, 2013, 03:03:59 PM
Was pretty good

Cant at work mate. But keen to have a fit nicnat on board round 1. Will make us a 10 goal better side. May slot him in me fwd like for dt. Priced at 75 average. Should average 90 i reckon!

Ziplock

Quote from: noto07 on December 06, 2013, 03:59:12 PM
Was pretty good

Cant at work mate. But keen to have a fit nicnat on board round 1. Will make us a 10 goal better side. May slot him in me fwd like for dt. Priced at 75 average. Should average 90 i reckon!

fully fit I'd definitely agree, but he's not joining full training until early january :/

If he's good to go and playing in NAB, then I reckon I'll try to squeeze him in. If not, I probs won't be able to fit him.

The_Captain

Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2013, 04:11:25 PM
Quote from: noto07 on December 06, 2013, 03:59:12 PM
Was pretty good

fully fit I'd definitely agree, but he's not joining full training until early january :/

If he's good to go and playing in NAB, then I reckon I'll try to squeeze him in. If not, I probs won't be able to fit him.

Hes running fully already. By January he will be running with everyone else. 3 months is more than enough for him to get into the swing of things. He's all skill mate ;). 1 week of pre season would be enough for him :p

Ricochet

Is there a reason NicNat hasn't been training with the main group? I know he's been training fully (away from the group) for a while now though

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on December 06, 2013, 06:01:16 PM
Is there a reason NicNat hasn't been training with the main group? I know he's been training fully (away from the group) for a while now though

My guess is hes too good for them. Training with the rest of them for prolonged periods of time will hinder his abilities. They're holding him back :p

Vinny

Quote from: noto07 on December 09, 2013, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 06, 2013, 06:01:16 PM

My guess is hes too good for them. Training with the rest of them for prolonged periods of time will hinder his abilities. They're holding him back :p

Yeah that'd be right ;D

Ricochet

Too good for the Eagles main group so trains solely with Todd Banfield
Shows how good WCE group is ;)

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on December 10, 2013, 01:04:12 AM

AHahaha. Todd banfield will kill it this year then  :P. Did he end up getting picked up by anyone? Or is he heading to the WAFL?

Ricochet

Quote from: noto07 on December 10, 2013, 11:41:14 AM

AHahaha. Todd banfield will kill it this year then  :P. Did he end up getting picked up by anyone? Or is he heading to the WAFL?
Picked up by Richmond as a rookie. He can actually play, he just has a disgusting tank

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on December 10, 2013, 11:46:40 AM

Picked up by Richmond as a rookie. He can actually play, he just has a disgusting tank

Trueee. And a disgusting beard  :P

Ricochet

Quote from: noto07 on December 10, 2013, 11:48:10 AM

and coloured hair #ranga

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on December 10, 2013, 11:51:47 AM
Quote from: noto07 on December 10, 2013, 11:48:10 AM

and coloured hair #ranga
Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud