WXV: Berlin Brewers

Started by Purple 77, November 14, 2011, 12:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

And that is all of them!

Elimination, Semi and Preliminary Final Reviews

I actually did it! I reviewed every match!

The Brewers have received both on and off field improvement over one summer it seems  :)

Bring on 2014!

Purple 77

CrowsFan

Bad news for the Brewers with star midfielder Jack Steven ruled out for around 6 weeks, which will see him miss the start of the WXV season. Not good news considering the Brewers play London, Toronto and Sao Paulo in the first 3 rounds. Care to comment purps?

Purple 77

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 27, 2014, 05:17:27 PM
Bad news for the Brewers with star midfielder Jack Steven ruled out for around 6 weeks, which will see him miss the start of the WXV season. Not good news considering the Brewers play London, Toronto and Sao Paulo in the first 3 rounds. Care to comment purps?

Very sad panda. Very.

That is all :(

No, wait, that REALLY annoys me, to no end. That really aggravates!!! But we have plenty of midfielders I suppose....

Short term hit, and it will be felt, but we will survive. Fyfey will get us over the line

EDIT: Steven played 18 out of 18 games last year too  :(

Purple 77

Team photo finally completed (updated), with the last of the AFL clubs finally updating their player pictures  ::)

But honestly, Georgiou doesn't photograph well! flowering creepy as!

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 26, 2014, 07:04:22 PM
Team photo finally completed (updated), with the last of the AFL clubs finally updating their player pictures  ::)

Ill eat your children look

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 26, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

That reminds me that I need to finish off mine then. Trendsetter HB at it again, first team logos and now player photos :P

Purple 77

I added that part about the club photos finished with you in mind CF  ;) admittedly I did steal the idea from you  :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 26, 2014, 07:16:20 PM
I added that part about the club photos finished with you in mind CF  ;) admittedly I did steal the idea from you  :P
Yeah quite a few clubs through the different leagues have. Don't care though cos it's not like I own the rights to doing it ;)

Nige

Alexis Georgiou looks like Rowan Atkinson.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees it.

CrowsFan

You got my hopes up purps... Port still haven't updated theirs so I have a stupid picture of Polec still :(

Purple 77

Quote from: Honey Badger on March 26, 2014, 07:42:54 PM
You got my hopes up purps... Port still haven't updated theirs so I have a stupid picture of Polec still :(

I don't have any port players, sorry about that  :-X

Purple 77

A few days late, but this is a glimpse of the new 2014 style for Berlin:

Round 1 just snuck up on me in the end, and it being split over 2 rounds, the team changed a bit so I didn't want to do too many of these. The challenge is to keep changing/improving the style each year  :P

Each week, the two opposing player photos will be the ones that first pop in my head lol

Purple 77

Quote from: NigeyS on March 26, 2014, 07:22:52 PM
Alexis Georgiou looks like Rowan Atkinson.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees it.

Was actually in his draft summary lol

Nige