Main Menu

Please read admin ppl

Started by jameswilson, April 11, 2010, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jameswilson

hey monty and the other guy who runs this site.

is it possible to put the supercoach scores up at the end of each quarter. Im sick of flicking inbetween superfooty and fanfooty coz my internet is really bad.

I dont care if they r not live to the minute but a update would make this website one of the best.

Also do u know y superfooty has stoped giving live player stats,, they only do them at the end of each quarter now.

Would be greatly appreciated mate

Justin Bieber

a summary is that sc scores change throught out the match due to the effectiveness changing with the game.

The link is http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,1928.0.html that should cover it.

noticed the superfooty site doing the same. not sure why as they did it pretty well throughout last year. if you want some basic stats but not scores (except dt), can check out m0nty's live blog about the games on the main fanfooty page.

P.S m0nty runs the site alone. Prospector is a mod but for the fantasy boards.

jameswilson

I mean can he just copy them from superfooty at the end of each quarter

CFC 1979

willo

mOnty has enough to do during the week

Keep the superfooty link open during games and just flick across at the end of each 1/4

MissPiesFF

MissPiesFF

Quote from: jameswilson on April 11, 2010, 12:22:43 PM
hey monty and the other guy who runs this site.

is it possible to put the supercoach scores up at the end of each quarter. Im sick of flicking inbetween superfooty and fanfooty coz my internet is really bad.

I dont care if they r not live to the minute but a update would make this website one of the best.

Also do u know y superfooty has stoped giving live player stats,, they only do them at the end of each quarter now.

Would be greatly appreciated mate

Get better net

He runs a commentary simultaneously while the footy is on. M0nty needs to be an Octopus to swing all that lol

m0nty

It so happens I have managed to do this.

ossie85

MissPiesFF

Quote from: m0nty on April 17, 2010, 02:31:59 PM
It so happens I have managed to do this.

Wow you legend in your own lunchbox m0ntz!!!