The hell am I doing...

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 18, 2014, 02:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

sitting here was having second thoughts, and came up with these

Sandilands -> K.Jack (via Stefan)
Swan -> Stevie J

so obviously the Sandi -> Jack trade looks better than Currie -> Brown, but I think I'll be stuffing myself a little bit in the long run. I lose RUCK/FWD link, and have very little cash to either upgrade Miles or Wingard to my last premo mid.

I dunno... kinda torn

thoughts? cheers 8)

Grazz

Did Sandi to Jack 2 weeks ago with Martin to R2. I dont mind the other move you suggested at all .

chief007

Stil think ur previous trades, I can't see why everyone is jumping off sandilands, yes he's put out a few lower scores but really what big men continually pump out 100'S every week, he will have a rest next week so could be a freshen up for the run to the finals. Freo have a pretty decent run but need to win most of then to finish too 2. The other thing is if leuenburger comes back will martins scores drop off if that dose happen and u keep him forward he could almost be a straight swap to a premo forward.

Bill Manspeaker

yeah that's the one thing that is putting me off Stefan at R2 (or R1 with the way he's scoring)

not sure how Luey coming back will affect or effect I dunno his scores... but even if it does hinder Stefan's scoring ability I can always just trade back to Sandi (or any other ruck) as by then Stefan will probably be the most expensive ruck if he keeps going

the trouble I will have is upgrading Wingard to the last premo mid, which means I might have to upgrade Miles instead and have Wingard at M9 for back-up

I dunno, in times like these I say "flower you future Kyle - you figure it out"

thanks for the help guys 8)

Grazz

Not botherd about Luey, if he comes back he'll play up forward i think and Martin will carry on. If Luey does effect him to much then sideways him to the next best ruck or on the bench for cover depending how much cash and cover you have.

Bill Manspeaker

I've only just clicked, I can do the Currie -> Brown trade next week and it won't cost any more than it was already going to. definitely made the right trades ;D

Bill Manspeaker

I can't do the loophole :(

have it on Stevie J, but 3 of my EMGs have played, and the only one that hasn't played is Wingard, but it won't let me take the EMG off him as he's partially locked.

such a rookie move >:( :( :'(

290 would be nice :(

EDIT: lmao Rocky beat it anyway. whodathunkit

Bill Manspeaker

alright just a cash grab this week

Bews -> Steinberg/Warren
O'Brien -> Dom Barry
leaves me with $189,871

Steinberg($115k) or Warren($103k)? Warren is cheaper but not sure on chances of getting back in the side, but Steinberg is at least an EMG this week for Essendon

chief007

Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:42:47 PM
alright just a cash grab this week

Bews -> Steinberg/Warren
O'Brien -> Dom Barry
leaves me with $189,871

Steinberg($115k) or Warren($103k)? Warren is cheaper but not sure on chances of getting back in the side, but Steinberg is at least an EMG this week for Essendon

wat the rest of ur side end up like, that bloke from essendon cld be a good bench option in the forwards first game this week and has been good in the vlf

chief007

Steinberd last few in the vfl

14 disposals 44 dt points

14 disposals 55 dt points

16 disposals 60 dt points

20 disposals 73 dt points

warrens last few

27 disposals 103 dt points

9 disposals 60 dt points

20 disposals 75 dt points

thers a bloke in the mids for north who must be due for a game dumont is killing it in the vfl had 28 touches and 3.2 so he mite be a chance but is in the midfield

Bill Manspeaker

man I didn't even see your posts till now  :-[ yeah picked up Steinberg last week, and pretty happy he's been named to play this week!

but, Stevie J is out. SO... these are the trades I had in mind;
Stevie J -> Priddis
Wingard -> Greene
$4,281 remaining

leaving me with

McVeigh, Simpson, Swallow, Dal Santo, Burgoyne, Suckling  (Thompson, Steinberg)

Rockliff, JPK, Pendlebury, Beams, Barlow, Priddis, Cotchin, Greene  (Miles, Barry)

Jacobs, S.Martin  (Brown, Thurlow)

Harvey, Parker, D.Martin, Jack, Gray, Dangerfield  (Honeychurch, Kersten)

then try to figure out how to get Hanley or Bartel or Hodge(I had the flowering choice of Burgoyne and Hodge and I chose the dud) next week or something

any thoughts fellas?

chief007

Do u have the week off or is it a must win

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: chief007 on August 15, 2014, 10:09:38 AM
Do u have the week off or is it a must win
I got no idea man. on my one it reckons finals haven't even started yet.

get this... I finished 1st, without losing a game. so if finals had've started, I would've been up against 4th last week, but faced 8th instead, which I won, meaning I should have the week off, but it reckons I'm up against the guy who finished 2nd.

so literally have no idea what's going on

chief007

Ahh fark whoever made the league dosnt have finals on it so there will be no finals, unlucky I've got that in one league I'm in but whoever is running it just posted on the wall the finals eg who plays who and that

chief007

Those trades r the go u said, I only asked about the finals cos the main league I'm in u get 600 buck if u win, I won last week so have the week off this week, so I've done 2 downgrades on my bench to make money so il have 350k in the bank for next week