What should I Do next??

Started by rweeks, June 04, 2014, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rweeks

Def: K.Simpson, McVeigh, D.Swallow, Suckling, Jaensch, Enright (Langford, J.Tippett)
Mids: Rockliff, Beams, Ablett, Montagna, Pendles, Swan, J.Selwood, Hallahan (Shenton, Z.O'Brien)
Rucks: Sandilands, Ceglar (Currie, Thurlow)
Fwds: Parker, Dangerfield, D.martin, Chappy, Dahlhaus, LeCras (Ambrose, C.Cameron)

Cash remaining: $277,987
This weeks trades were Fasolo to LeCras and Polec to Z.O'Brien

Apart from upgrading Ceglar and Hallahan, any other players that you recommend trading??

chief007

Not too sure about fasolo to leceas,  fas can chuck out a good score still, id be keen on swapping  ceglar but if u need the cash from him may as well keep him for another week, but if big boy is out u mite have to move him on, are u planning on keeping leceas for the rest of the year?

rweeks

I was using Ceglar for bit of a cash cow last week as McEvoy was out. (My return $33,000 and 81pts) If McEvoy is back, I will use Ceglar this week as his b/e is still -1. So should get at least another $20k. Next week upgrade to Mumford or Cox. Unsure which one as yet.
Yes, looking to use LeCras as a keeper. At the moment without his injured game, he is averaging 116.