Where to go from here?

Started by Dale S, May 26, 2014, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale S

Alright just asking what peoples thoughts are on where I go from here with my team?

Defence:
McVeigh, Simpson, Hibbard, Kelly/Birchall/Hanley, Swallow, Suckling (Georgio, Tippet)

Midfield:
Ablett, Pendles, Stanton, Swan, Watson, Selwood, Cotchin, Griffen (Orouke,Hunt)

Rucks:
Jacobs, Sandi (Currie, Lowden)

Forward:
Dangerfield, Martin, Chapman, Wingard, Pavlich, Tex (Cameron, Rohan)

Trade 1 this week will be Laidler to Kelly/Birchall/ Hanley.

I have 20k in the bank so maybe thinking a downgrade of Georgio/Rohan to a 115k.

Thanks in advance.

jvalles69

Very nice looking team as long as you never have to rely on your bench.  I guess you just need to wait till Griffen and Tex max out and upgrade those guys.  I'd be happy with everyone else, but keep an eye on Pav and Wingard, both are playing great but not necessarily scoring well DT wise.

Kellogscrunchynut

Flower thats a good team you're where see mine in 3 weeks or so.

Out of Kelly, Birch and Hanley id pick Kelly.

Dale S

Yeah I'm hoping that I don't have to rely on my bench for at least a few weeks because I will be trading all the duds out over the next few weeks and hoping to gain the new cows and some back ups.

Ill be targeting Stevie J for Griff and Riewalt for Tex with in the next few weeks once they are ready for milking :)

So what's everyone think? Birch, Kelly, Hanley, Hooker or a Smokie of Micheal Johnson with Freos easy next 2 months?

jvalles69

Quote from: Dale S on May 26, 2014, 02:47:37 PM
Yeah I'm hoping that I don't have to rely on my bench for at least a few weeks because I will be trading all the duds out over the next few weeks and hoping to gain the new cows and some back ups.

Ill be targeting Stevie J for Griff and Riewalt for Tex with in the next few weeks once they are ready for milking :)

So what's everyone think? Birch, Kelly, Hanley, Hooker or a Smokie of Micheal Johnson with Freos easy next 2 months?

Kelly, Birchall, Johnson and Hanley in that order I reckon.  Ibbotson to come back soon?  :P

Dale S

What's people's thoughts of Kelly's scoring with Stevie J coming back? Will most probely mean less midfield time :/

jvalles69

Quote from: Dale S on May 26, 2014, 05:12:20 PM
What's people's thoughts of Kelly's scoring with Stevie J coming back? Will most probely mean less midfield time :/

I assume he will still average around mid 90's with Stevie J and higher without him.