Main Menu

WTF?

Started by yorgis, April 01, 2010, 08:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

hey guys just heard that if dter's had'nt selected a complete squad of 30 players b4 rd 3 it was still possible to make trades without them actually getting recorded. so in actual fact u did not have to finalise ur squad till after rd 2 [ b4 price rises] after  u had analysed player performances over rd 1 and rd 2

Fletch74

Maybe, but you didn't register a score until you have a complete squad.

Bluke

I thought you got the league average?

MissPiesFF

Yes yorgis this is possible. But having said that you can not claim any prizes even if you win top weekly score. YOU MUST have a full squad prior to round 1 lock out to be considered for a prize. Whether it be the weekly 1k, the highest ever weekly of 10k or the overall winner for the car.

This is not a loop hole. All it may get you is a top score for a round and bragging rights, thats it.

yorgis

i personally did'nt do it but going by some of the comments and questions asked by some in the forum' it makes me wonder why some dtr's are thinking of trading  1 rookie for another and wasting a trade. i can understand if a rookie does'nt look like getting a game or is injured. better to swap him before incoming rookie's price goes up

MissPiesFF

Yeah no need for trades on benchies, or even trading a premium..the idea is to let your rookie benchie cash cows bring some money forth , it takes around ..round 6-7 for them to peak and about 12-14 trades to get a nice premium side up.