Euro 15s Fixtures, Results and Ladders

Started by Holz, April 15, 2012, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hopefully Ibbo is back.

His 50 will be doubled.

elephants

Might need an update on the front page over here. The ladder hasn't been updated for this round.

PowerBug

Dan Nicolhson is a good player, in my Worlds team. I like many Dees for fantasy: McKenzie, Nicolhson, Garland, Bate, Gysberts, Blease of course, Moloney, Jamar. They just don't perform well, yet. ;)

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on May 29, 2012, 05:52:23 PM
Dan Nicolhson is a good player, in my Worlds team. I like many Dees for fantasy: McKenzie, Nicolhson, Garland, Bate, Gysberts, Blease of course, Moloney, Jamar. They just don't perform well, yet. ;)

I tried to get McKenzie off you at one point in the offseason PB. You wouldn't budge and fair enough, kids a gun.

BGK

Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 05:43:15 PM
Might need an update on the front page over here. The ladder hasn't been updated for this round.

The front page does need to be updated. I think I might be in the top 8 now.

elephants

A solid win and a heavy loss will have us well out of the 8 I guess ::)

Thoughts on my PM BGK?

Holz

Quote from: BGK on June 04, 2012, 10:51:49 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 05:43:15 PM

The front page does need to be updated. I think I might be in the top 8 now.

yeah forgot to fix it up after missing MMs game last week both will be out tonight late including teams for the east v west comp. Im going to release it all in one big block

elephants

Holz

Quote from: elephants on June 04, 2012, 10:56:42 PM
How'd your interview go Holz?

it was a wirrten test, was very low on time rushed the last question. Not perfect but not shocking, im a much better speaker than report writer so should do better in the interview. If i get in  I might be leaving you ele and becoming a easterner.

thanks for asking

CrowsFan

Holz

Holz

Sorry guys underestimated how tired I would be today nearly fell asleep while doing all that the last 2 roudns are now updated. Will have to do the east v west thing probably tomorrow night. Im going to go to sleep.

elephants

Thanks Holz! Awesome effort. Was a mammoth day for you, love your work!

PowerBug

6th on verall points, 2nd by ladder. :D I'll take that, when i get Fyfe, Brennan, Black and Corey back i'll be more competitive with the top teams. Torp in the next round, hopefully i get some of those guys back for the game. :D