Anybody using 3 Premium 3 Rookie midfield?

Started by charliesheen, March 27, 2011, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

How are you guys progressing

Was tossing this up with Krakoar as the link?

PiggyPommy

2408 this week, very happy with the team and its structure considering I can replace Atley on the field with Swallow this week and bring Harris in for Bewick if all works out with the teams on Thursday night.

Najoman_86

The 3 premiums scored quite well - Swan, Judd and Bartel

Played Krakouer as 4th mid this week, which worked quite well with him managing to crack the ton!

Liberatore and Heppell round out the Mid with scores of 72 and 90

With Harris and Swallow inclusion/s this week.... Will be a tough decision as to who to name in the side and who to leave on the pine

superstar

Stay tuned najoman, cause i recon everyone is in the same boat. I predict 79 posts this week, "Do i play Harris", "Do i play Swallow", "my crystal ball has busted, will swallow score 100?" My dilemma will be which Carlton players to load in. Will Murphy outscore Judd and Gibbs. Does Carltons talls smash the old legs of baldy. Will Warnock be the most inspired ruck pick this year, or do i make my profits on him and move to a sandi / cox duo. Just how much cash will curnow make me, is he the 2011 barlow??

Najoman_86

Quote from: superstar on March 28, 2011, 03:49:23 PM
Stay tuned najoman, cause i recon everyone is in the same boat. I predict 79 posts this week, "Do i play Harris", "Do i play Swallow", "my crystal ball has busted, will swallow score 100?" My dilemma will be which Carlton players to load in. Will Murphy outscore Judd and Gibbs. Does Carltons talls smash the old legs of baldy. Will Warnock be the most inspired ruck pick this year, or do i make my profits on him and move to a sandi / cox duo. Just how much cash will curnow make me, is he the 2011 barlow??

No doubt we'll see the hundreds of "Harris or Swallow?" threads during the course of this week

All your queries regarding Carlton players are also quite valid...but I think this early on, save your trades until just before the 1st week of price movements, with exception of LTIs.
As for Warnock, will be interesting to see how he fares against a solid/experienced ruckman in the next few coming weeks

I think another query that's warranted regarding Carlton would be - how will Ratten and the match committee treat the substitute selection with a game against the (arguably) weaker opposition? Judd, Gibbs, Murphy could all be potentially given an extended rest and others given a decent run out

Personally, will be keeping a close eye on Yarran's game this weekend. Won't appreciate another score under 50 this week...