Does anyone need an assistant coach?

Started by Jalapeno, March 18, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalapeno

Awesome :) Well whoever needs a hand and can show me the ropes ect i am more than happy to help. I have read all the rules and looks through lots of posts so that I can get the drift of whats going on and it seems so much fun. Well guys let me know :)

LF

Like Ringo said maybe Spinking as he needs an assistant and has no one atm

SydneyRox

LF

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 19, 2014, 12:19:10 AM
Has anyone got in touch with spink?

Its quite possible they have.
I had to pm him a couple of times just to join one league and he had been online as well
He has given up a couple of teams recently as he has been busy.

Nails

Grope Lane need you, we can provide more than these other teams.

Jalapeno

Cool well I am happy to go to whichever team you decide needs an assistant the most. Let me know and tell me where to start :)

Nails

Join us.

We like it Spicy.

Let me introduce myself Jalapeno, my name is Nails. Reigning premier coach of Swedish Metal from EXVs. I also have teams in WXVs, AXVs and obviously BXVs.

I'd like to invite you to the Nails empire. We can even create incentives for you to work harder if you desire.

LF

Nails teams are also known as the retirement home :P

Nails

Not BXVs

Tom Boyd, David Swallow, Brad Ebert and a bunch of other kids. It's the gun home.

BXVs assistant role may or may not come as a paid position.

Clearly I need one as I actually managed to name a team (unlike spink) but managed to name myself a doughnut ::) well a oop is what I'll get, but yeah ::)

kilbluff1985

50k a year? I'll quit the Dragons to become your assistant I want half now half later though

Ringo

Leave it to you to decide Jalepeno but options there for you and happy for you to come on board.

Justin Bieber

Jalapeno

Quote from: Ringo on March 19, 2014, 08:46:42 AM
Leave it to you to decide Jalepeno but options there for you and happy for you to come on board.

Thanks mate. Its a tough one and has to be between LF and Nails. Please guys between you both can you decide who needs an assistant more.

If not then LF it is as he got in first :)

Thanks again guys and I look forward to either helping you or helping to beat you :)

Nige

Probably not my place to stick my head in and decide, but there's a decent case for both LF and Nails requiring assistants.

LF made a thread and got no response at the time, but Nails is often struggling to keep track of all four of his teams (even though he is committed, there's no question about that).

To Jalapeno, I reckon Nails probably needs you just a tad bit more, but LF was the one who asked first so...

Yeah, I'm just glad I don't have to make this decision.  :P

Jalapeno

Quote from: NigeyS on March 19, 2014, 10:03:06 AM
Probably not my place to stick my head in and decide, but there's a decent case for both LF and Nails requiring assistants.

LF made a thread and got no response at the time, but Nails is often struggling to keep track of all four of his teams (even though he is committed, there's no question about that).

To Jalapeno, I reckon Nails probably needs you just a tad bit more, but LF was the one who asked first so...

Yeah, I'm just glad I don't have to make this decision.  :P

Yeah I know mate it sucks.... I hope they can help out and decide between them because the last thing I want is to do is piss people off. Arghhh