Main Menu

Shaq to Boston

Started by Fletch74, August 05, 2010, 09:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I heard that on the radio on the way to work this morning.  Nice signing for Boston, will give them good bench cover at the centre. 

Justin Bieber

Perkins injured for start of the season ;). Will get early gametime.

No loyalty to Cleveland :(. One LeBron left, no chance he would stay on.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2010, 03:59:35 PM

Shaq hasnt had team loyalty for the last decade.  He goes where he gets paid and at his age I dont blame him

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on August 05, 2010, 04:03:58 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2010, 03:59:35 PM
Shaq hasnt had team loyalty for the last decade.  He goes where he gets paid and at his age I dont blame him
True. Is chasing after 1 last chance at Glory ::).

valkorum

SCADDICT

Basketball is such a joke sometimes...Hasn't Shaq moved teams like 500 times.  He has no shame at all.

Master Q

He was at Phoniex 2 years ago, last year at Cleveland and now Boston  :P

SCADDICT

RobsOverAchieverss

I dont know to much about basketball but i watched cleveland alot last year and correct me if i am wrong but shaq seemed fat and very bad and LeBron was a massive hog but done it with style.

Justin Bieber

Pretty much spot on there Rob ;D.

Used to love the Suns run and gun playbook under D'Antoni 8). Now its all defensive ::). Cleveland's old gameplan was = Get the ball to LeBron ::).

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 08, 2010, 12:24:25 AM
Pretty much spot on there Rob ;D.

Used to love the Suns run and gun playbook under D'Antoni 8). Now its all defensive ::). Cleveland's old gameplan was = Get the ball to LeBron ::).
Smart Plan! A lot like the Lakers, give it to Koby. GIVE IT TO KOBY! GIVE IT TO KOBY! If not to Gasol!  ;D

Justin Bieber

I loved Gasol at Memphis :'(. Then he gets shifted to the Lakers where people suddenly realise he has talent ::). He was a former number 1 pick!!

Alex7089

I don't think it is just Shaq, in basketball there is virtually no loyalty. 10 mil a year not enough for them they want to chase more ::)