Tour de France fantasy $20,000 major prize

Started by tom_scully, July 01, 2010, 10:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_scully

Is your SC or DT season over? Sick of the "beautiful game"? Then time for the TDF fantasy comp to take over :

I've joined RaboDirect Fantasy The Tour de France competition at
http://sbs.com.au/tdf/fantasy

and I bet that my team, festina, will beat any team you can put together!

I challenge you to join my mini-league.  Go to http://sbs.com.au/tdf/fantasy and pick your team, then use the ‘mini-league admin' option to join my mini-league.

The details you need are:
League Name:fanfooty
League password:robbiem

It's not hard and it doesn't cost anything â€" plus there are some great prizes to win, so unless you're afraid of getting beaten I'm looking forward to seeing you in my league soon!

mdm90

game on! i enjoy watching the Tour De France and i will hopefully enjoy beating your team...GO FRENCH TOAST

intenscia

I've joined, shame it wasn't about 4 years back when I really followed the tour and knew all the riders. I'm quite out of touch now!

Fletch74

Elvs12

reesbr

I was just about to make a thread!! Im in!! Bring it guys :P

Hawka

dont know a lot but il give it a go.
my name is a bit stupid team slowness v.4

darcyc5

go cadel. know his cousin so cheering for him. im evans bring it home

darcyc5

didnt know lloydy was getting some fitness up in the tour de france so he come to essendon. definate in my team.( is he australian)

Fletch74

Quote from: darcyc5 on July 02, 2010, 10:58:49 AM
didnt know lloydy was getting some fitness up in the tour de france so he come to essendon. definate in my team.( is he australian)
Yes he is. He was Australian champion a couple of years ago.

reesbr

DG

Geez what cant you fantasy these days! Rubber arm twisted, im in!

Fletch74

Quote from: reesbr on July 02, 2010, 11:03:45 AM
in my team then
Not really a climber though. Was supporting Cadel at Lotto last couple of years. I've just joined the league. Yoda's Padawan's

sluga

RobsOverAchieverss

ROFL Fantasy TourDeDrugs , BORING..but i will join