Richmond Offseason/Preseason Megathread 2015/2016

Started by Nige, September 08, 2015, 11:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Nige on November 27, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
So we've picked up Callum Moore, Mabior Chol and Adam Marcon in the rookie draft.

Marcon's gonna be the second coming of Kane Lambert.

Callum Moore is a tall forward and Mabior Chol is a ruck/forward.

Callum Moore holds the ball like a rugby player when kicking, gunna be a lot of remedial action required to sort that out.

Donnie Brasco

great, onya' dusty.

quinny88

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on December 08, 2015, 10:18:18 AM
great, onya' dusty.

Threatened someone with chopsticks at a resteraunt called Mr Miyagi.. I had to laugh

Holz

Quote from: quinny88 on December 08, 2015, 01:37:04 PM
great, onya' dusty.

Threatened someone with chopsticks at a resteraunt called Mr Miyagi.. I had to laugh

Kevin Bartlett saying he should get 12 months.

not sure i agree with that at all.

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on December 08, 2015, 01:58:48 PM
great, onya' dusty.

Dusty dusty dusty, reckon you just made it so much harder for Asian players to get drafted :P.

Nige

Kellogscrunchynut

quinny88

Haha that's just KB being KB. He's paid to make big calls and cause a stir.
He earmarks Richmond as certain premiers every year too. No one in their right mind would believe he deserves 12 months for such a minor incident. Was stupid but if it was anyone other than probably Dustin Martin, Buddy Franklin or Dane Swan then it wouldn't have even made it to print.
Brian Lake was actually arrested and fined a couple of years ago for having a drunken blue with his wife in public and even that got less of a beat up than this

powersuperkents

Quote from: Holz on December 08, 2015, 01:58:48 PM
great, onya' dusty.

KB should flower off

Richmond knew that this sought of stuff would occur when they drafted him (he has always had problems stemming from a tough childhood) and I have to say that for all the risk the club took, and the additional precautions put in place to ensure success (i.e. bringing in Choco to help these players with their development on and off the field), they have been paid dividends in the form of one of the best players in the AFL (I rank him along with Gaj & Fyfe as the 3 most genuine talents in the AFL - Wingard & Buddy would be added to make the best 5 imo).

He has not been half as belligerent as everyone predicted he would potential be and has been treated more harshly, as nothing more than an object of deterence, than any other player in the comp. (that meaningless two figured gesture against the Pies fans was an overreaction by the AFL which would not have been considered warranted if a less eccentric player did it - what about Hodgey's flowering DUI only receiving some minor jokes and ridicule).

If Richmond decide on a punishment... fair enough

If the Police want to prosecute... fair enough

But KB should mind his own business because Dusty has been treated unfairly in the past and generally the reason why is because of outspoken pundits like him getting involved when no one asked them to

frenzy

Poor Dusty, being victimised again...the weak coward. My monies on he doesn't even know what he's done wrong.

tbagrocks

I'm staggered by the fact Dustin knew how to use a chopstick :o

quinny88

Quote from: frenzy on December 08, 2015, 06:26:49 PM
Poor Dusty, being victimised again...the weak coward. My monies on he doesn't even know what he's done wrong.

Yeah he does.. He was asked to leave a resteraunt for getting into a verbal altercation with another patron. What a badass

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 08, 2015, 06:41:46 PM

To be fair, threatening to stab someone with them doesn't necessarily mean he can eat with them haha

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on December 08, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

To be fair, threatening to stab someone with them doesn't necessarily mean he can eat with them haha
Maybe that's why he was angry? ???

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 08, 2015, 07:20:31 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on December 08, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

Maybe that's why he was angry? ???

Either that or they'd run out of lemon chicken