Richmond Offseason/Preseason Megathread 2015/2016

Started by Nige, September 08, 2015, 11:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Rumours are Yaz could sit out next year if he doesn't secure a trade to Richmond. Carlton will suck it up and take 19 eventually you would think.

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on October 21, 2015, 06:06:51 PM
Rumours are Yaz could sit out next year if he doesn't secure a trade to Richmond. Carlton will suck it up and take 19 eventually you would think.
Saw something earlier saying Yaz said it wasn't true. You'd think he'll get to you boys anyway

quinny88

Can't believe this has dragged on so long. Apparently we were meeting with Carlton this afternoon but still haven't heard how it went

shaker

Quote from: Ricochet on October 21, 2015, 06:08:04 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 21, 2015, 06:06:51 PM
Saw something earlier saying Yaz said it wasn't true. You'd think he'll get to you boys anyway

Yes don't think he could afford to miss a year I think would be about game over for him if he did

Nige

Yarran for 19 is a done deal boys. Good to see the club didn't cave and swap him for 12.

quinny88

shaker

Yes good to see we held fast well done the only thing good for us this trade period  :)

elephants

Now all those comments ripping Yarran for being a lazy, C-Grade footballer will need to be shelved for another season :p

Toga

quinny88

Quote from: elephants on October 22, 2015, 04:07:15 PM
Now all those comments ripping Yarran for being a lazy, C-Grade footballer will need to be shelved for another season :p

The jury is still out! At his best though he is just what we need

Jroo

Happy to get Yaz. Exactly what we need! At his best he's so damaging, just need him to perform at that level now  :P

shaker

Quote from: elephants on October 22, 2015, 04:07:15 PM

They are not comments they are fact he is lazy with a shower attitude and can't say that he will help the Tiges in there quest to go further in the finals any way we have him and that is all there is to say ATM

Nige

Port delisted Andrew Moore and reports suggest we're interested in picking him up as a delisted free agent.

quinny88

Quote from: Nige on October 24, 2015, 12:42:02 PM
Port delisted Andrew Moore and reports suggest we're interested in picking him up as a delisted free agent.

Worth a look I reckon. Didn't realise he was a top 10 draft pick

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on October 24, 2015, 07:48:00 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 24, 2015, 12:42:02 PM

Worth a look I reckon. Didn't realise he was a top 10 draft pick
Victim of Port's midfield depth to an extent. Also was pretty decent in the SANFL as far as I know. Inside mid so looks like we've got another player of that type on our hands if we get him.