Something Different

Started by littleblueboy2906, March 06, 2011, 11:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

Sorry guys, more of a SC person, but with my dream team this year with my mids i got one gun (judd, swan etc) and the rest all gun young players, some in there first year and one in there second or third i think. For all this i got all premuins for fwds and backs and rucks!

Chopps

not worried about losing to many points from the middle? i would be interested to see this team

Ziplock

well, that's pretty interesting. I guess if you were going to do it anywhere it would be in the mids. And this year is a pretty good year to do it I guess. And, if you want to sacrifice bench players in the fwds/ defence with mpp in the mids, it's workable I guess. I would go swan instead of judd, but yeah, it'd be interesting to see what make up you have

like, swan, scully, d.swallow, harris, karkouer, mzungu (I.smith, prestia, and then one like 80k player such as schneider, irons, bolton?)

I suppose it makes sense, barring injuries you only really need 5 upgrades... unfortunately, by doing this you probably won't get many nice and tasty cash cows in the fwds/defence.