CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGES

Started by Holz, April 03, 2013, 12:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

::) Holz

Eagles are only marginally ahead of Metal in EXVs... and Metal fell short anyway.

Metal will win EXVs this season. Even with lots of our best players out like we have at the moment.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 12, 2013, 01:54:53 PM
::) Holz

Eagles are only marginally ahead of Metal in EXVs... and Metal fell short anyway.

Metal will win EXVs this season. Even with lots of our best players out like we have at the moment.

You average 145 a week I average 150.

plus you made it all the way to the semis and got knocked out becasue you scored 128 whereas the eagles pumped out a 153 and woudl have beat anyone this week.

CrowsFan

Team Sheets for the Grand Final

Nails

Shame Swan didn't go on with it. Gives Pumas a great chance especially if Ablett cuts loose.

CrowsFan

Yeah thought I was in a lot of trouble when Swan was on 83 at HT. I'm sure it's going to be close, but I would say you still have the edge...

CrowsFan

Going to be an incredibly close finish (just as it should be for a final)! Minson, Zaharakis, Masten + 9 vs Cox, Dalziell + Barlow!

Any predictions on who will win from here?

Nails

Cox and Barlow I reckon have Zaha and Minson covered by at least 9 points...

Then Dalziell can go with Masten... just needs to avoid the vest.

I predict a tie. A shared Champions cup? What happens then?

CrowsFan

Minson is the 6th highest scoring player in SC this year and Zaha averages 99 (excluding first game sub), so don't think Barlow and Cox have those two covered that easily. Masten also averages 99 and has scored hundreds his last 3 games, whereas Dalziell is very unpredictable, either scores big or goes low.

The way I see it is Minson equal to Cox, Zaha loses to Barlow, and Masten beats Dalziell. Going to be very close!

Don't know what happens if a tie. Maybe whoever scored more during the previous round robin thing?

Nails

I vote now if a tie we have a replay next week

Even more fun :)

CrowsFan

There's a new comp starting next week. The World Cup or something, but a replay could always be fun :)

kilbluff1985

Nails

Barlow 125 average over last 7 rounds. Hope he continues this form and pumps out another one of his 150+ Scores

Cox also to kick 10 goals and score 232

Dalziell to rack up 42 possessions and score 180.

I think we'd win if this happens.

CrowsFan

Cox to kick 10 against a side who has only conceded 136 goals in 14 games, average of 9.7 per game seems unlikely :P

Nails

Clearly they haven't come up against Cox often enough.