EXV: 2014 National Draft

Started by Holz, November 22, 2013, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

The F.A.R.K.

nostradamus

Ziplock

haha, am I like the only one who doesn't have an issue with the pace of the draft? :P

RidleyU

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2013, 12:46:29 AM
haha, am I like the only one who doesn't have an issue with the pace of the draft? :P

Not just students here... working week starts tomorrow

SydneyRox

LOL and some are making fun of the BXV draft for being slow! :)

Ziplock

Quote from: RidleyU on November 25, 2013, 12:59:41 AM

I'm actually finished for the semester anyway :P

Difference with work is that (for people with your standard 9-5, mon-fri jobs), you've probs already done research/ looked into players and can make a pick in a manner of minutes... while at finals for a student, we don't have the time (generally speaking), to research, and subsequently can't make a pick as quickly.

That being said,  I think most students should be done by around now...

elephants

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD A PICK! Don't have to rub it in man :P

The F.A.R.K.

After the first round we definitely need a time rule!

kilbluff1985

think Zip just enjoys watching paint dry

elephants

I am going to legitimately slit open my sack if the Bashers don't get their pick by tomorrow night.

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on November 25, 2013, 01:12:58 AM

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD A PICK! Don't have to rub it in man :P

*2 picks

ily Kelly + Mcdonald :P

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 25, 2013, 01:18:12 AM
think Zip just enjoys watching paint dry

actually tbh, if I hadn't been so busy over the last couple of days I'd be getting annoyed as well :P

RidleyU

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2013, 01:12:08 AM

Difference with work is that (for people with your standard 9-5, mon-fri jobs), you've probs already done research/ looked into players and can make a pick in a manner of minutes... while at finals for a student, we don't have the time (generally speaking), to research, and subsequently can't make a pick as quickly.

Time for a reality check. People with young families and fulltime work committments do not have much spare time ever mate. You will find this out soon enough  ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2013, 01:12:08 AM

Violins anyone?

Holz

I work and study I think you can find the time if you want. We have a long time guys I would rather the draft take a while than we rush through it in a week than have nothing to do till we wait for Dpp announcements to start the new trade period.

Also gives you guys some more  time to put some research in. You all need to lift your game, letting Dixon and Douglas slip to me last year ;)