ALL MODS PLEASE READ

Started by Jay, April 16, 2013, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

I chimed in as well, quite lucky to have my hide saved. :P

Anyway, I will be posting for JB's English and Worlds teams. :)

Ringo

Quote from: KoopKicka on April 17, 2013, 12:21:35 PM
I chimed in as well, quite lucky to have my hide saved. :P

Anyway, I will be posting for JB's English and Worlds teams. :)
I seen the start as well so as Grazz said must of escalated as there did not seem too much in it early.  Thread has been deleted so can not check (Me being Nosey).

Probably a mistake to start having an argument in the Feedback thread the one thread m0nty probably keeps an eye on.

Any way thanks Koop for posting JB's team in British.

Capper

Quote from: ChinggyT on April 16, 2013, 10:30:37 PM
That whatlez guy got 31 days :o
Wow, m0nty not taking any prisoners !!!

Capper

ossie85

Only just noticing this now

Colliwobblers

I will speak to them when they get back, however one would hope lessons will have well and truly be learnt by then.

certainly entertaining having them all around, but there is a line. we all have bad days but that doesn't change the position of the line :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on April 16, 2013, 07:40:17 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 16, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
Maybe next time Mod who applied the bans please let me know so I can for one try to help address the issue, and two make arrangements for the competition as it impacts every other team not just the one being banned.
The ban was by m0nty I think CW, he's the only one that can ban people iirc... Think he just came on and saw a little spat between the boys and just banned them :-X
Yep, I never knew until was told about it on chat! m0nty only person able to give out bans and did it so swiftly didn't know until told :P.

Jay

Just found at that whatlez is permanently banned :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on April 17, 2013, 06:49:08 PM

Yeah, he just told me. Think it was because he used his other account when Whatlez was banned. Only thing I can think of. IP banned as well so not sure what will happen to the XV's he's involved in :-\.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on April 17, 2013, 06:49:08 PM

Have asked Os to look into this. I saw nothing of this that led to the ban, I have seen some nonsense between two of the guys , some nonsense between one of them and jormas, and some nonsense from one of them that reminds me of a drunk teenager in a metalica shirt on a rage.

spoken to all of them about all of it but i am just a XVS mod, so while all the banter aside there has never been any real hostility or line crossing in AXVS, or at least not extreme instances and any instances have been deleted and people warned. I have no say outside our little AXVS world.

Anyway, the standards of FF are well knows to guys who have been around as long as they have so they shouldn't need to have been told by any mod.

Os will get to the bottom of whatlezs perma ban and we can work out what the real deal is and go from there. He may just be banned that way so he cant make other accounts to get around the ban, or he may have gone too far and Monty may have no patience left, but until Os ( i think the right person) finds out more we just wait and see....

may be a few new coaching roles, hopefully not whatlez for all his faults seems a decent guy- again young - and like all young people - prone to random acts of senseless stupidity.

i speak from experience yes. you can't learn anything without flowering it up a few times first.

nostradamus

l saw the thread, and it did deteriorate and got pretty ugly. With it actually leading to threats of physical violence, there was even a challenge to turn up to a certain venue on a particular night.
l dont think it's appropriate for me to go into who said what, but that was the guts of what l saw there. l dont know if things went any further than that or if more was said though

Grazz

Yeh saw something about rolling up to the Alma or something, had to have a laugh as i thought it was funny that it could get to that point but none the less it did.
I sincerely hope none have life bans and will have learnt from this that that path is not one to go down in open view for all members to see if they came across it. I can understand m0nty nipping it in the butt as rapidly as he did as that would be one of the last things he'd want going on in the forums so fair enough but life bans would be to me a little over the top but its not my site and its not my decision.

nostradamus

lf lessons are learnt it's a positive thing in the long run

Grazz

Capper

if that is what went on then they are very lucky that its only a 3 week ban, should have been more imo.

The last thing you want to see if you are m0nty, is stuff like this going on in your forum that you have spent so much time and hard work building. I am 100% behind you m0nty