ALL MODS PLEASE READ

Started by Jay, April 16, 2013, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

In breaking news, tbagrocks, JBs-Hawks and whatles have been banned for 3 weeks.

This means they will not be able to name their XVs teams, take part in votes or whatever else a coach is required to do. So they will need either someone else to do it OR the mod of their particular comp to do it.

JB and lez have assistants that can cover for them but tbagrocks is looking for an assistant at his Asians club, the Tibet Llamas.

Will keep you informed :)

Toga

P.S. If tbag can't find an assistant in Asians, I am happy to name a team for him that he will send to me on Thursday night. :)

Nige

Capper

Jay

Quote from: ChinggyT on April 16, 2013, 06:12:42 PM
Damn it whatlez >:( Stop being so aggressive.
lol hey lez welcome back :P

Colliwobblers

two comments.

1. I rate all these three guys very highly and expect to see them back in the FF community once the ban is served, all valued members of the community.

2. I am disappointed that 3  THREE members of the AXVS have been banned. I would hope that the behaviour that caused these bans will be addressed by these three upon their return as it is not a great reflection on the AXVS to have 3 THREE of our members banned from the forum.

I have not heard of this until now and have not seen the cause of the bans but hopefully things and people will settle down a little and we will not have any issues going forward.

In regards to the AXVS team submissions and duties I will stand by these three and in the event teams are not named by assistants I will name what I feel is the genuine best team they have on their behalf.

There will be no negative repercussions on these three as far as AXVS is concerned, however I do hereby voice my disappointment that they have all somewhat sullied the fine and outstanding reputation of the most revered XVS competition in the land...

well at least internally it is :)

We all have bad days I had one after the Pies were pathetic but still looked great compared to all my fantasy teams, however even in our darkest football and fantasy days we must remain respectful in the forum and avoid bad behaviour.

Maybe next time Mod who applied the bans please let me know so I can for one try to help address the issue, and two make arrangements for the competition as it impacts every other team not just the one being banned.

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 16, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
Maybe next time Mod who applied the bans please let me know so I can for one try to help address the issue, and two make arrangements for the competition as it impacts every other team not just the one being banned.

The ban was by m0nty I think CW, he's the only one that can ban people iirc... Think he just came on and saw a little spat between the boys and just banned them :-X

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on April 16, 2013, 07:40:17 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 16, 2013, 07:28:42 PM

The ban was by m0nty I think CW, he's the only one that can ban people iirc... Think he just came on and saw a little spat between the boys and just banned them :-X

Well that is his right :)

and they should know better  :-X

two of them i had warned previously   >:(

kilbluff1985

i'll prob be posting teams for JBs in AXV

Ziplock

BB67th

Quote from: Ziplock on April 16, 2013, 10:28:40 PM
best 3 weeks ever.
Haha, no one to talk trash on the Asian board, how will we survive?

Bill Manspeaker

does anyone know what they said??

sorry i'm a nosey barbie :P

Grazz

Quote from: brad on April 16, 2013, 10:58:01 PM
does anyone know what they said??

sorry i'm a nosey barbie :P

Was wondering the same thing mate so that makes two nosey barbies. Although i can well imagine the way they get into it at times. They need to relax and pull their heads in a bit wouldnt you say ChinggyT. :P

nrich102

TBag posted a topic in the feedback board about banning Jormas cause he was a troll. JB then replied that he was a troll and the arguments started and Watlez came in.

Grazz

Quote from: nrich102 on April 17, 2013, 07:53:22 AM
TBag posted a topic in the feedback board about banning Jormas cause he was a troll. JB then replied that he was a troll and the arguments started and Watlez came in.

I saw the start of it, must of escalated a bit. :-\