Main Menu

Recent posts

Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Watchlist - 2024 Editi...
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 01:26:27 AM
Round 10

Score: 2,051
Round Rank: 103,236
Cash: $302,100

Trades

Roberts > May
Reid > Sullivan

You cannot view this attachment.

Good: Butters, Grundy, Heeney, Flanders, Macrae, Adams, Wilson
Pass: Daicos
Bad: Dale, Stewart, Windhager, Bont, Miller, Walsh, Green, Sullivan, English
Ugly: Brown, Clohesy, Laird, Clark, Jones, Moore
What the F was I thinking?: May

Well this week was a complete crapshow where the only thing that went right was my captain choice. I was going to pivot from my Trac choice to Rankine until he did his hamstring late in that game. Now I am contemplating a defender and moving Clohesy to my mid bench instead. It means I won't have to field Brown who may be ripe for a downgrade next week. Inital choice would have been Whitfield but I am thinking Houston with his bye instead. My May pick was a disaster so that's a little fun of what do I do with my backline.

Quick thoughts are I dump Sweet and Graham, Richards and Houston in and hope I can get some consistency
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Boneheads 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 01:07:30 AM
With Jones being out long term I would hold Garcia. I'd be more inclined to fix the Burgess pick to Richards otherwise it has to be Jones. It may be the week to double down and the other rookies on the bubble are Freijah, Visentini, Day and Johnstone. You also have guys like Swallow, Reville and Morris that have had price fluctuations but could see some spikes. You could do someone like Burgess to Freijah which pockets you another 70k and fix set you up with some bye coverage.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Ringos Team Thread 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 12:58:30 AM
Can you do something like Sweet and Fyfe to Neale and Richards? Neale may not be ideal with the bye next week but he has had some monster scores and will play the rest of the byes
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Colliwobblers 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 12:46:56 AM
If you were to turn Sweet into Richards you could then turn Graham into Houston while still having about 20k in the bank. Next week you'll have 3 trades to attack the bye weeks and start replacing the dead weight
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Arbels Aces 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 12:38:33 AM
If you're looking at forwards, I agree that Rankine looked to be the pick of the bunch until the hamstring, however Caldwell and Fisher are the mid 400k guys that look the best value. Caldwell has the injury score a couple weeks back but has been super consistent since he has been a pure mid. Fisher with Sheezel moving into the midfield has produced, I just don't know if you can trust him. Miers is someone that is now pushing 500k but may see some midfield minutes with Scott throwing him in there late in the game.

Waterman is the other forward that has popped up out of left field and has been awesome, he is a high risk prospect being a key forward but of the Eagles games I have watched this year he has been fantastic. Moore I like but you're better off getting him cheap in a couple of weeks, he has had a couple bad quarters where he has done literally nothing the last couple weeks.

If you were to trade Sweet, Duursma and the Dogs Garcia could you afford to bring someone in? I think you can hold Jones this week if you dump Sweet instead. I think with him being emergency last week it might be time to cut bait, Soldo is about a fortnight away and he looks to be third in line now. Visentini could actually be another rookie option as well, pocket the 100k downgrading Sweet if you use a boost, triple downgrade and assess the options next week
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Bully's Boys 2024
Last post by Mat0369 - Today at 12:24:04 AM
A lot of the mid guns were an absolute disaster this week. Overall you managed a sneaky good week considering Oliver was the only mid to ton up.

I'm thinking Sweet out this week may be a go, hold Garcia, Jones out 6-8 weeks probably makes the move a little easier to do with Livingstone going back to R3. I would lean towards Richards as the rookie to bring in and Jackson is solid, but Darcy is due back this week and could eat into his scoring again.
Americas XVIII SuperCoach / Re: 2024 Round Eleven Thread
Last post by fanTCfool - Yesterday at 10:02:49 PM
Quito

Dan Houston, Lachie Whitfield, Jack Bowes, Elliot Yeo
Josh Dunkley (VC), Will Day, Hugh McCluggage, Caleb Serong (C), Jack Viney, George Hewett
Mabior Chol
Joe Daniher, Gryan Miers, Tyson Stengle, Ben Ainsworth
Marcus Windhager, Jeremy McGovern, Harrison Himmelberg

Tom McDonald, Charlie Comben, Lachlan Schultz, Zach Guthrie (SUB)
World XVs / Re: WXV Round 11: New Delhi Da...
Last post by DazBurg - Yesterday at 07:10:43 PM
D: Luke Ryan(VC), Darcy Moore, Charlie Ballard, Dougal Howard
M: Zach Merrett (C), Matt Crouch, Chayce Jones, Nat Fyfe
R: Darcy Cameron
F: Ben Keays, Jack Billings, Ben King, Caleb Windsor
U: Sam De Koning, Sam Day,

E: Black Howes, Seamus Mitchell, Paul Curtis, Joel Amartey
Last post by RaisyDaisy - Yesterday at 06:43:05 PM
New York Revolution

D: Bailey Dale, Christian Salem, Blake Hardwick, Zac Guthrie
M: Lachie Neale (CC), Nic Martin (CC), Stephen Coniglio, Max Holmes
R: Toby Conway
F: Patrick Lipinski, Tom Powell, Willie Rioli, Darcy Byrne-Jones (RB)
U: Cam Guthrie, Mark Blicavs

E: Brandan Parfitt, Brodie Smith, Brady Hough, Jack Darling
Last post by Ringo - Yesterday at 11:31:20 AM
London Royals
Def: Darcy Wilmot, John Noble,  Josh Rotham,Adam Saad
Mid: Touk Miller (CC) Willem Drew, Justin McInerney, Riley Bonner
Ruck: Tim English (CC)
Fwd: Taylor Adams, Jamie Cripps,Tom Berry , Sam Darcy
Util:  Jordan Sweet, Bruce Reville

Emer: Bayley Fritsch, Marlion Pickett, Jamaine Jones. Hugo Gaecia

In:  Saad, Sweet, Reville
Out: Jones. McInness, Hoskin-Elliott