Dear Warnock Share Owners

Started by Master Q, July 02, 2010, 04:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Great! Could mean all the difference, you never know

ossie85

Warnock misses out :( Useless piece of crap

Cruiseon

He will never play another game for Carlton, its over.

If he can't get a game now with Kruz out, Hampson playing so poorly & Jacobs hardly firing, they have made up their mind on him.

Surely no other club is stupid enough to take him. Maybe Carlton can offer Setanta & Warnock to Brisbane for Fev?

CFC 1979

agree cruise

dud of a trade  :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 16, 2010, 05:21:14 PM

He will never play another game for Carlton, its over.

If he can't get a game now with Kruz out, Hampson playing so poorly & Jacobs hardly firing, they have made up their mind on him.

Surely no other club is stupid enough to take him. Maybe Carlton can offer Setanta & Warnock to Brisbane for Fev?
pfft who wants fev

Master Q

RiOtChEsS

Cruiseon

Well there is something to get excited about, another useless ruckman who is going to be delisted at season's end comes in to change Carlton from being a one man side.

Considering we all had Warnock at the start of the year, how much of a disappointment has he been. Marcz I wouldn't get too excited, I doubt he'll get more than one game, they are just trying to push up his trade value.

ossie85

Warnock won't get delisted! Too expensive. Traded is unlikely also because of the price tag.

Cambo

To little, to late!

Go play on the road Warnock, you useless spud...

SCADDICT

Hopefully Carlton can figure out who their number one ruck is next year. I thought Sammy Jacobs was doing quite well but now he's dropped!

Cruiseon

Justin Madden might be looking for a new career soon!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 22, 2010, 08:52:29 AM

Well there is something to get excited about, another useless ruckman who is going to be delisted at season's end comes in to change Carlton from being a one man side.

Considering we all had Warnock at the start of the year, how much of a disappointment has he been. Marcz I wouldn't get too excited, I doubt he'll get more than one game, they are just trying to push up his trade value.
haha u guys r the masters of useless ruckman,
prior to this year and jolly coming in,
what did u guys give up for that 100kg bag cam wood again???
nice trade, then there was the 90's david cloke james manson ::)

ossie85

Cruiseon

I miss Barnaby French and Corey McKernan, they could probably both still get a game at their old club down at Optus.