Official Trade Thread

Started by Jukes, August 03, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Santiago gives: Matthew Wright + NAT #34
Boston gives: NAT #23

Matthew Wright likely to go to Carlton but Santiago has to make room on our list

Ele to confirm

elephants

Quote from: powersuperkents on November 23, 2015, 01:15:28 PM
Santiago gives: Matthew Wright + NAT #34
Boston gives: NAT #23

Matthew Wright likely to go to Carlton but Santiago has to make room on our list

Ele to confirm

Not a whole heap to this one, PSK messaged me and I was happy enough to do it. Too easy!

Confirmed.

powersuperkents

Not quite N23 but fulfills my list requirements nonetheless + forward depth is appreciated and allows me to pick players of any position in the upcoming draft

Santiago gives: Matthew Wright + Nat 34
Boston gives: Jarrad Grant

Ele to confirm

elephants

Jukes

Good to see that got sorted out easily :)

elephants

powersuperkents

Santiago and Colorado trading again in this simple one-for-one

Santiago give: Travis Varcoe
Colorado give: Lachie Whitfield

Colorado gaining a D4/F4 type and losing some midfield depth, Santiago losing a starting utility in order to receive some much needed midfield depth

Tdog to confirm

T Dog

Colorado confirm. Taking in Varcoe for defender depth and his manic tackling potential.
Balancing the post position announcement numbers.

Pkbaldy

Colorado Trade;
Daisy Thomas + Ben Brown

New Brooklyn Trade;
Shaun Atley + Kristian Jaksch

Tdog to confirmo

T Dog

Quote from: Pkbaldy on January 02, 2016, 11:41:53 PM
Colorado Trade;
Daisy Thomas + Ben Brown

New Brooklyn Trade;
Shaun Atley + Kristian Jaksch

Tdog to confirmo

Colorado confirms. Defender rebalancing trade No2

popedelio

Chicago trade:
Matthew Broadbent

Ottawa trade:
Callum Sinclair

Pretty much making this trade to have a ruck that should play reasonably well this season, Nige will be receiving a starting defender, in a position where I should have enough depth to cover hopefully.

Nige

Quote from: popedelio on January 13, 2016, 10:41:44 PM
Chicago trade:
Matthew Broadbent

Ottawa trade:
Callum Sinclair

Pretty much making this trade to have a ruck that should play reasonably well this season, Nige will be receiving a starting defender, in a position where I should have enough depth to cover hopefully.
Yeah, confirmed. I honestly wouldn't have minded keeping Cal, but with NicNat and Big Boy McEvoy, I can basically improve the quality of my defenders by getting Matty Broadbent in for him.

kilbluff1985

ele wanted to make an offer but hasnt been on in 72hrs and i'm happy with this trade so posting it

Santiago Cockerels give Corey Enright
Anaheim give JJK

helps cover the loss of Hibberd and Hurley

powersuperkents

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 17, 2016, 09:42:27 PM
ele wanted to make an offer but hasnt been on in 72hrs and i'm happy with this trade so posting it

Santiago Cockerels give Corey Enright
Anaheim give JJK

helps cover the loss of Hibberd and Hurley
Confirmed

Losing our D1, however JJK provides cover for when Waite retires (and Curnow develops). Also takes the pressure off Touk Miller (who can slide into the utilities pending whether the Whitfield trade can be rectified)

kilbluff1985

Chicago Sharks trade Matt Rosa
Anaheim Mighty Ducks trade 1st round 2016 NAT Pick

as allowed by admin Anaheim are trading a pick to cover for a banned player to stay a contender for this year