Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatMate

Had a successful season, managed to stay up in T201.1, tomorrow night a win against CF gurantees me my fourth 1.1YOD title, and won the SOD2.2 title and promotion into SOD1.1 last week!  ;D

BratPack

246k wage bill this season.

That's.....not good  :-\

Cookie311993

My wages are up to 211k. That will change plenty when all my sales are completed

PowerBug

I'm paying $254,230. Last week of last season I paid $244,032 so a bit of a jump :-\ I am spending 30k for 2 32yo players so when they go (probably not until next season) it'll cut my wage bill a fair bit :)

Affiliate is paying $203,428 up from $176,856. I am likely to cull a 30yo (maybe two from that team at some point this season ~$11k each player) and I will also have added sponsorship as I promoted to Div 2 there.

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on October 09, 2016, 09:13:07 PM
I'm paying $254,230. Last week of last season I paid $244,032 so a bit of a jump :-\ I am spending 30k for 2 32yo players so when they go (probably not until next season) it'll cut my wage bill a fair bit :)

Affiliate is paying $203,428 up from $176,856. I am likely to cull a 30yo (maybe two from that team at some point this season ~$11k each player) and I will also have added sponsorship as I promoted to Div 2 there.
I have a feeling you'll be going back down looking at that league.  :P

Yet again though, I face the toughest D3 league. Will be forcing off relegation again.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 09, 2016, 09:16:55 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 09, 2016, 09:13:07 PM

I have a feeling you'll be going back down looking at that league.  :P

Yet again though, I face the toughest D3 league. Will be forcing off relegation again.
I haven't looked at it yet but as long as I stay active I have no plans on relegating!! Plus if i can surive one season, my high level SA will bridge the gap to my opponents :)

Koop

Trying to buy players at the moment is an absolute nightmare.

WhatMate

19 years | 45,628 rating | $4,842 wage (6% discount)
Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium
Talents   Natural Leader
Nationality   Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
Form   average
Fatigue   rested
Experience   average
Captaincy   accomplished
Skills Summary
Batsman   reliable
Bowler   ordinary
Keeper   accomplished
Allrounder   average
Skills
Batting   accomplished   Endurance   average
Bowling   ordinary   Technique   reliable
Keeping   outstanding   Power   average
Fielding   reliable   

Pops for this guy last night.

Anyone know if I keep him on keeper-batsman training in a lavish youth academy if he will get to spectacular keeping by EOS? Considering keeping him on keeper-bat until EOS to maximise training points gained and then focusing on his batting once he is 20.

PowerBug

I figure with Keepers just train K-B until you get Keepijg to the level you want (say WC) then just train Batting and it should level up bat/tech/keep eventually...

That is some monster you've got there!

WhatMate

Yeh thats fair, im just a little concerned about the tech gap thatll form next to the keeping.

As far as im aware, keeping trains the fastest, then batting, then tech in KB training.

But i guess at the same time to get the most out of the player it would be beneficial to go straight to WC.

Im a little concerned with his exp atm, so hopefully he sees plenty of nat games this season.

Cookie311993

I would stop training keeping and focus on his batting and technique. Otherwise you are paying massive wages just for his keeping ability. I would be going batting technique until expert/expert

PowerBug

Quote from: Cookie311993 on October 11, 2016, 07:47:04 PM
I would stop training keeping and focus on his batting and technique. Otherwise you are paying massive wages just for his keeping ability. I would be going batting technique until expert/expert
Depends how much he's meant to play in the next few seasons. If he was my player he wouldn't be getting first team games at 20-22 so it gives time to get that Keeping right to WC and then train batting whilst he starts getting games. Also it's probably not that big a gap, assuming it's at most 1.5 levels the gap right now and Keeping number will start slowing now it's past Outs.

WhatMate

Quote from: PowerBug on October 11, 2016, 07:51:15 PM
Depends how much he's meant to play in the next few seasons. If he was my player he wouldn't be getting first team games at 20-22 so it gives time to get that Keeping right to WC and then train batting whilst he starts getting games. Also it's probably not that big a gap, assuming it's at most 1.5 levels the gap right now and Keeping number will start slowing now it's past Outs.
hmm yeh its interesting, i mean im fairly confident that he is very close to a tech pop and I dont think my current keeper is anything special, I could probably look at making him my main keeper at 21.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1489107

PowerBug

Quote from: WhatMate on October 11, 2016, 09:20:50 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 11, 2016, 07:51:15 PM
hmm yeh its interesting, i mean im fairly confident that he is very close to a tech pop and I dont think my current keeper is anything special, I could probably look at making him my main keeper at 21.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1489107
I wish I could have a keeper with such high skill levels :o I can't afford that stuff :(

It depends on your club situation though, the older one will perform better from now for the next 5-6 seasons. XP is a downer for him though

Cookie311993

I prefer the all round better play. During youths I go keeper bat until accomplished keeping and then re-evaluate from there