Mid Season Draft

Started by SydneyRox, January 27, 2015, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Currently there are a large number of players in the left over pool.

I see the mid season draft as a great idea to grab some players who may have done well in the first half of the season.

We can refine a little, but you would have to nominate first and delist the number of players for the number of picks you want, to a maximum of 3(4?)

The delisted players are added to the pool as well.

Draft would take place over the bye rounds when we are not playing head to head matches.

Please post to let me know you have voted.

SydneyRox

T Dog

kilbluff1985

No i'd rather the rookie draft be more valuable

Jukes

Pkbaldy

popedelio

Football Factory

Yup .. gives us something to do in the bye period   :)

powersuperkents

Hellopplz

Voted on behalf of NJ Devils.

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2015, 04:58:10 PM
Pretty much, and also can help some lower teams on the ladder or those suffering many injuries or lacking positions. But limit it to like 1-2 players, so the Rookie draft is still valuable but can help some teams get a much needed boost during the season.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 27, 2015, 08:43:08 PM
Voted on behalf of NJ Devils.

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2015, 04:58:10 PM
Pretty much, and also can help some lower teams on the ladder or those suffering many injuries or lacking positions. But limit it to like 1-2 players, so the Rookie draft is still valuable but can help some teams get a much needed boost during the season.
I agree

two rounds of inalienable picks (cannot be traded as there will be no mid-season trading period). Again, in order to use picks players will have to delist 1 or 2 players on their list

That would be what I consider ideal  :)   

SydneyRox

Trading was not an option, just the draft. Has passed without the full amount of votes, so when I get a sec will open a new poll to see how many rounds we want. 2, 3 or 4

ckennedy23

Memphistopheles

SydneyRox