AXV: Mongolian Lambs... Moved to a new home.

Started by Toga, December 20, 2012, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Toga

Yay! Hopefully I don't have to wait tooo long :)

Justin Bieber

Any comp you should get a team. That team in British by Boomz would of been good.

KoopKicka

Bit harsh to dock it from you after the season had started with all this work.

Toga

Not in too much of a hurry so I'm happy to wait my time :)

And Asians is where I definitely want a team, so happy to wait around in this comp :)

Toga

Quote from: KoopKicka on March 23, 2013, 09:57:07 PM
Bit harsh to dock it from you after the season had started with all this work.

That's life I guess! :-[

Justin Bieber

I'll hook you up for an Euros gig ;) But I doubt any coaches will quit...

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on March 23, 2013, 10:00:22 PM
I'll hook you up for an Euros gig ;) But I doubt any coaches will quit...

Haha that'd be nice ;)

I've talked to Holz about it - I'd take one for sure if it was on offer - but I'm happy waiting for an Asians team for now, you guys are a bunch of top lads so I'd like to keep in the competition with you guys :)

Justin Bieber

Hmmm who is most likely to leave next? haha.

Toga

No idea... I'll just bide my time and wait :)

Adamant

I've already PMed you Toges, but I really feel for you after all the work you've put in. Surely pickers could at least give you a co-coaching role?

Also, regarding Euro's, I'm next in line for a job according to Holz. I asked him way back in November last year.

Toga

Yeah thanks ads means a lot :)

Pickers had his reasons why he didn't want co-coaches, but ill let him explain it when he gets a chance... :)

Yeah when talking to Holz about euros he said its unlikely I'd get a job there, there's a big waiting list so I think you're right there adamant! :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on March 23, 2013, 10:23:52 PM
Yeah thanks ads means a lot :)

Pickers had his reasons why he didn't want co-coaches, but ill let him explain it when he gets a chance... :)

Yeah when talking to Holz about euros he said its unlikely I'd get a job there, there's a big waiting list so I think you're right there adamant! :)
This will be interesting

Justin Bieber

Hmm it's a knee-jerk reaction for Adelaide!!! haha

Nah I know that Adam, but there isn't a huge waiting list

picker_man

Me and Toga have spoken about why we are not co coaches anymore during the week so I dont need to talk about it to anyone but him..... In regards to your guys comments though during our convo Toga was offered quite a few times to head coach one of the teams on his own but didnt want to take it so not much more i can do then try give him his own team......