Progression scores

Started by vossy12, March 24, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

1656 from 15 with Ablett C.  hoping for and expecting 2300 just.

awesome result WEAGLES best I have seen, but then you were amongst the best last season too :)

same Whatlez that is awesome.

hope both of you only have rooks left to play  :P

i have Swan Pendles Franklin Mcaffer Wines Pittard Stevenson  left to play hence the scraping in 2300 prediction. Need my two pyes and buddy to have big games and the port lads to do ... something  ???

enzedder

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 30, 2013, 11:41:48 PM

awesome result WEAGLES best I have seen, but then you were amongst the best last season too :)

i have Swan Pendles Franklin Mcaffer Wines Pittard Stevenson  left to play hence the scraping in 2300 prediction. Need my two pyes and buddy to have big games and the port lads to do ... something  ???

Grimes, Roughhead, Pendles, Wines, MacCaffer, Pittard, Stevenson and Bartel aren't all rookies? I'm projected 2132 with 4 rooks scoring 0.

Samm79

1849 from 16 with GAJ as captain. Pendles, Goldstein and 4 rookies to go. Hoping for 2300.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2013, 11:48:36 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 30, 2013, 11:41:48 PM

Grimes, Roughhead, Pendles, Wines, MacCaffer, Pittard, Stevenson and Bartel aren't all rookies? I'm projected 2132 with 4 rooks scoring 0.

i didn't say you ONLY had rookies left, I said " i HOPE you only have rookies left" :)

2132 is a joke you will get 2400 with the start you have and the players left just over 100 more than me i reckon, great round 1 to you.

average to me but it could be much worse. seen a lot of great SC scores on FF so far tho, not so manygreat  DT ones :)

nostradamus

I'm a spud  :(  16/1487

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Rapt!!
1462 from 12 with....

Hartlett, Pittard, (Stevenson or Heath), Swan, Pendlebury, Wines, Viney, Blicavs, Franklin, Macaffer to come..

Hoping to squeak out a 2400!

GM

1702/15 if I take JPK 147 vc score.

FisherSaints

I decided to take the C off Ablett and put it on Pendles just before lockout as I thought that Jones would tag him out of the game. Then Scott Watters decides to put Jack Steven on him.

Let's hope Pendles get 150

So I'm 1475/16 as I have had some terrible scores from Lucas, Whitfield, Karnezis and Zorko. I have Viney, Pittard, Maccafer, Pendlebury (C), Bartel and Blicavs.

tor01doc

Bit harsh on Karnezis there old boy.

Scored almost the same as Zorko (and Rich and Adcock for that matter) for a saving of about $273 000 and will make you $70 000 if he keeps 'disappointing' you.

Could be worse - you could have picked Robbo.  ::)

FisherSaints

I had Robbo but downgraded to Karnezis :) was going to bring in JJ Kennedy

johnnytheboy1

1869/17 not quite good enough Bellchambers 71 Dangerfield 64,Karnezis 60 & Koby Stevens 59 let us down
Can't really blame Bellchambers as it was a wet night.

Madsnake

WEAGLES 1993/18 Macaffer, Rioli, Bartel and Buddy to come... Could be hard to beat?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Madsnake on March 31, 2013, 05:16:56 PM
WEAGLES 1993/18 Macaffer, Rioli, Bartel and Buddy to come... Could be hard to beat?
2111 with Pendles, Bartel, Roughhead and MacCaffer. Maybe next time ;) Plus Koby over Viney haha.

Madsnake

Quote from: whatlez on March 31, 2013, 05:22:55 PM
Quote from: Madsnake on March 31, 2013, 05:16:56 PM
2111 with Pendles, Bartel, Roughhead and MacCaffer. Maybe next time ;) Plus Koby over Viney haha.

Yeah, but Whatlez, you're a spud.