Main Menu

Chris Biter Masten

Started by valkorum, August 19, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I cant believe that they only gave Masten 2 weeks for that disgusting dog act, should have been 5.

And before you all jump in about Silvagni I reckon he should have gotten 5 as well. 

The_Captain

Quote from: valkorum on August 19, 2015, 12:43:31 AM
I cant believe that they only gave Masten 2 weeks for that disgusting dog act, should have been 5.

And before you all jump in about Silvagni I reckon he should have gotten 5 as well.

Be more worried about that grub Suban on your team getting a kick. Is a dirty barbie and all the other 17 teams know it. And its a known fact he is a hated player amongst all other clubs players.

Wouldnt trust a word that piece of sh1t says. Would of thrown his forearm down mastens throat the scum!

elephants

When you're in a headlock and the other prick isn't letting go, you get slightly desperate.

Fair game mate, if I came to your workplace and choked you out you'd do whatever possible to make me stop.

But yeah, I'd be more concerned about Suban not being a White Goodman and actually hunting the footy, rather than starting scuffles like he did all game on Sunday.

SCCCCOOOOORRRRREEEBOOOOAAAARRRD.

The_Captain

hes mad they lost their GF on the weekend! That's all the Dockers will ever have!

Pkbaldy

I'd probably bite the flog too if he shoved his forearm in my mouth.

Ricochet

You cannot justify biting, it's on a whole different level. Yes Suban is a flog, but it's not an excuse.

Also talk of Suban breaking the players code... Masten BIT him, find that in the players code

It should have been not guilty and no weeks, or guilty and 5-6 weeks imo

And yeh Silvagni def deserved more, that was weak by him.

elephants

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 19, 2015, 11:57:58 AM
I'd probably bite the flog too if he shoved his forearm in my mouth.

I reckon you can justify biting by this tbh haha

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on August 19, 2015, 11:58:11 AM
You cannot justify biting, it's on a whole different level. Yes Suban is a flog, but it's not an excuse.

Also talk of Suban breaking the players code... Masten BIT him, find that in the players code

It should have been not guilty and no weeks, or guilty and 5-6 weeks imo

And yeh Silvagni def deserved more, that was weak by him.

I agree with that.

but if someone was rubbing their forearm in my mouth, first would be to punch his head in, second would be to bite him.

Football Factory

Don't like biters or spitters but Suban was all over him, arm in face and probably headlock, a form of self defence imo

Grazz

Bottom line is you don't bite, if he was indeed sufficiently threatened then smack the dude, i'd rather do a couple of weeks for landing a punch than be known as a bitter. You don't bite ever under any circumstance on a football field. Smack the flowerer and at the very least you can hold your head up.

jvalles69

Revenge will be sweet in the form of North flogging them this week and Boomer serving it to Suban.  Suban will be smashed ever week by teams after this.  This should've been thrown out, was 1 mans word against anothers, Masten hasn't done anything dirty in the past, Suban has on several occassions.

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2015, 02:03:51 PM
Revenge will be sweet in the form of North flogging them this week and Boomer serving it to Suban.  Suban will be smashed ever week by teams after this.  This should've been thrown out, was 1 mans word against anothers, Masten hasn't done anything dirty in the past, Suban has on several occassions.

Definitely hope Boomer does a number on Suban. Also hope North have a win. It'll be tougher without Ziebell though!

j959

ha, ha! - as one of my more realistic Coaster-mates described it's like Suban is in a situation like Peter Craven ... maliciously ramming his jaw into Plugga's fist or dare I say it, Brent Staker viciously smashing his head into Barry Hall's fist ...  :P   

Suban has put his hand into Masten's mouth and impressively simultaneously pushed 'up & down' at the same time or flexed the muscles in his arm to create bite marks ... ;)

j959

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 19, 2015, 02:03:51 PM
Boomer: "He pinched me like ... a thousand times"

... you mean this dude??  :P   ::)   ???   ;)

i'm not saying Suban is a saint by any means but there would be a bit of hypocrisy in Boomer getting stuck into Suban for similar tribunal 'testimony' against Creepy Crowley ...  ;)

jvalles69

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the lower scale eagles supporter sees him out and gives him a flogging!

Such a little prick acting like he's so innocent in all this.  Don't think I know anyone who, if had a forearm shoved into their mouth wouldn't bite as a reaction.