Qld: 563 + 728 + 923 = 2,214 (LWL)
ACT: 737 + 764 + 654 = 2,155 (WLL)
Vic: 736 + 656 + 722 = 2,114 (WLW)
NSW: 679 + 848 + 510 = 2,037 (WWW)
NT: 541 + 406 + 924 = 1,871 (LWW)
Tas: 621 + 437 + 715 = 1,773 (LLW)
SA: 529 + 976 + 251 = 1,756 (WWL)
WA: 288 + 102 = 287 = 677 (LLL)

Wow Queensland were very dominate. Joe Burns perhaps was a bargain. ;)

But how about that QLD vs NT game! If others wish to double check those scores they can but wow, 1 point, and such high scoring too!

Scrads

Wow, we got lucky for sure! Had our worst game but it was just lucky that SA also had a down game (considering last week they had the highest score of the entire competition!) the WA v NSW dead rubber didn't help many players, but it made the scores for a few of the individuals in that game huge! haha

nrich102

1 point  :(

Somehow we manage the total points overall and still only win 1/3 games  :'(

PowerBug

Yeah, so two of the teams I was worrying about finished 1st and 3rd by total points :P

Nige

I don't know how we did it tbh.  :o

We literally had 6 players the first two weeks and 7 this week (ily Michael Hill), which scared the hell out of me.

A different captain choice this week would have helped and potentially put us in second.

I maintain that our team is more of a BBL side, but I guess we'll find out if that's true in like 9 months.  :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on March 17, 2015, 10:07:49 AM

We literally had 6 players the first two weeks and 7 this week (ily Michael Hill), which scared the hell out of me.

A different captain choice this week would have helped and potentially put us in second.

I maintain that our team is more of a BBL side, but I guess we'll find out if that's true in like 9 months.  :P

We should of believed in Captain Stoinis more! haha

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on March 17, 2015, 08:54:39 AM
Yeah, so two of the teams I was worrying about finished 1st and 3rd by total points :P

No need to worry about us mate! Quality over Quantity haha

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 17, 2015, 10:10:25 AM
Quote from: Nige on March 17, 2015, 10:07:49 AM

We should of believed in Captain Stoinis more! haha
Idk how we didn't let Vic bias rule tbh, we have like 3 of them.  :P

R.Griffen

Not a bad score 3 zero's and a minus score

BB67th

Looks like Queensland might be in for a good year after all, certainly didn't think we'd top the points table here!

And amazing game to lose by only a point, I doubt there'll be a game so close for a very long time.

PowerBug

Quote from: BB67th on March 17, 2015, 05:15:48 PM
Looks like Queensland might be in for a good year after all, certainly didn't think we'd top the points table here!

And amazing game to lose by only a point, I doubt there'll be a game so close for a very long time.
Even if there is another 1 pointer, will we see it so high scoring?! That's 132 points per player (Captain counts as 2)

BratPack

Should never have been that close but of course when I put him in after he makes 2 straight centuries Quiney ducks it up.

R.Griffen

Sad to see Dave Hussey to retire, in my mind the better Hussey extremely unlucky not to play all 3 forms for Australia reguarly

PowerBug

Quote from: R.Griffen on March 27, 2015, 09:08:23 PM
Sad to see Dave Hussey to retire, in my mind the better Hussey extremely unlucky not to play all 3 forms for Australia reguarly
Thanks for reminding me, I should probably say what's going on here.

I will post up my preferred plan of action for buying/selling/delisting/trading players in the next couple of weeks when uni goes off for mid-semester break. Then I'll message you all to take a look and we can refine things etc :)

JBs-Hawks

The better Hussey? Are you kidding me