Where will Western Bulldogs finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 19, 2010, 01:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

A team can only take so many preliminary defeats before their strength is tapped out.
New leader Giansiracusa? or will the Leading teams model choose  :P
Any bark left for the dogs or will they be left to howl next September as the finals moon rises.

DazBurg

i think they will still be good enough to maker the 8 might not make top 4 with fremantle going so well might get 5th

benjy251090

Quote from: DazBurg on September 19, 2010, 01:45:57 PM
i think they will still be good enough to maker the 8 might not make top 4 with fremantle going so well might get 5th
that is exactly what i was going to say

Master Q

Boomz

Justin Bieber

I'll back them for top 4 next year :D.

Have some nice youngsters coming through. A pretty solid backline too helps.

Fletch74

Bottom half of the eight IMO. Losing Johnson, Eagleton, Harbrow, Aker, etc.... Also need some youngsters to step up like Hill. If that happens, then they may have a shot at top 4 again?

Wes Mantooth

maybe, i find it difficult to see them making top 4. young kids yes, but not ready and hall will retire after this yr surely? i cant see him kicking as many as last yr.

bunyip

I agree. Whilst they are not exactly starting from scratch, they have to cover some significant losses. I think they will still make the 8.

McRooster

Western Bulldogs ATM to win the flag $10.00
                                               to make the GF $5.00
                                               top four $2.20
                                               highest placed Vic (inc finals) $8.50

Exactly same odds as Geelong and for that reason I'd be on Geelong  :P

Knowall

Dont worry theyll make the eight and i reckon 50/50 for 4th.  They have recruited Vezpremi and Sherman now who should do allright.  Plus they got to play some guys like Grant who look good
So not all doom and gloom like some ppl are making out to be

nas

ossie85

Will be amongst a few teams battling for the final spots in the 8. Make no mistake, the Dogs have lost their window, and if Hall goes missing, they'll struggle.

They would not have made the finals this year if the Dockers hadn't injured themselves so bad.

Fletch74

I still think they are a legitimate chance for the top 4. I don't know why everyone has been writing them off. Some new blood will help them, plus the development of Grant to take over from BBB will help them up forward IMO.

I don't think they'll challenge for the flag, but will finish between 4-6 IMO

bomberboy0618