Round 15 Trades

Started by nas, June 27, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Tom Stewart has to go, so thinking going early on Alex Witherden. Then doing either of Berry or Shaz to Touhy

whorya

agreed with that trade of stewart even if a week early on with.

I am 20k short on barrett to zerrett suxxxxxx

GoLions

Stewart to Witherden

And is it worth upgrading SPP this week? Can trade him to one of TMitch, Docherty, or Yeo to finish either of those lines, as still fielding SPP, Newman, Greenwood respectively. I'm low on trades though and targeting TMitch and Docherty would mean i have 1 trade left when team is complete.

Current def is: Adams, Laird, Roberton, Lloyd, Simmo, Newman so i fwel like i should wait on Docherty maybe...

If I held on to SPP for now i could target a mid such as Zorko in a couple weeks and save a heap of cash and an extra trade. But TMitch is absolutely destroying haha.

LF

I have the same dilemma with SPP but don't have him on field,I also have another trade I need to do and wondering whether that is the better one to go with first
I think it will come down to BE's and potential price rises for me

Mat0369

Rusty00

Barrett to Lloyd at this stage and hopefully can hold the other trade.

nas

Quote from: nas on June 27, 2017, 08:54:50 AM
Tom Stewart has to go, so thinking going early on Alex Witherden. Then doing either of Berry or Shaz to Touhy

Thinking just Stewart to Rance this week. Wait on Witherden.

Ringo

Probably not trading this week but If Jelwood is out by bounce will have to reevaluate.   Stewart to Witherden an option but can wait a week.

TomK

Can someone please tell me the BE's for Rocky, Roberton, and Shaw, thankyou!

Dudge

Rocky 165
Robbo 109
Shaw 136

TomK

Quote from: Dudge on June 30, 2017, 05:53:51 AM
Rocky 165
Robbo 109
Shaw 136
Cheers mate, much appreciated!

Ringo

Have done Stewart to Witherdan, Parsons to Billings. Hoping for no forward late outs as no cover.

Mat0369

I haven't looked at me teams all week. Turns out fricken Selwood is out this week. I had planned Shaw out all week but I don't think I can do it now with Joel also in doubt. Maybe I'll dump him next week instead if his price doesn't crash with another 29.

Adamant

Has anyone got Ablett and Neale's breakevens please?

Mat0369

What are people's thoughts on JPK?