Round 13 Trades

Started by TomK, June 12, 2017, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

I think 'll only do WHE -> Macrae/Heeney, want Lloyd but another price drop is imminent so next week a downgrade/upgrade to bring Lloyd in.

whorya

Rocky be if it wasn't asked already

thanks for helping

Dudge

Chelskiman

If Bolton is named them I'm going to go Myers to Bolton.  I'm just short of Taranto > Yeo but I can still bring in Macrae, which I might do.  I wouldn't mind making another downgrade too, but not sure who to as there's slim pickings.  I don't have Cousins but it's a risk to bring him in during his bye as he might not even play next week.  Ideally I'd like him to be named next week so I can bring him in then.  I do want some cash in the bank to bring in either Roberton or Lloyd next week. 

Koop

16 (17 if Bowes gets a recall) before trades. Thinking of

Bowes -> Playing rookie (please someone bob up)
WHE -> Macrae

whorya

my two big decisions what are your thoughts people

whe to a) heeney or b) stef m moving nanks to fwd

fyfe to a) dusty or b)selwood/gaff/shuey and pocket the extra cash for next week to get spp to zerrett

3rd trade is otten down to either a named rookie or ill get ryan cash grab

Rusty00

Quote from: whorya on June 15, 2017, 08:57:00 AM
my two big decisions what are your thoughts people

whe to a) heeney or b) stef m moving nanks to fwd

fyfe to a) dusty or b)selwood/gaff/shuey and pocket the extra cash for next week to get spp to zerrett

3rd trade is otten down to either a named rookie or ill get ryan cash grab
Stef without Archie is ahead of Heeney I reckon, but the fact Archie is lurking around makes me nervous as a Stef owner.

Second trade I would go option (b) if it enables you to get another upgrade next week.

Mat0369

Selwood and Ryan of options B and C. Mainly because I think you need Merrett at some point and it puts you in the best position to do that.

Option A is tough. I have both so I can't really pick 1. I'd lean towarss Stef and Nank also will give you ruck cover potentially down the track if you can have a DPP R3.

Mat0369

I need one of the following combos

Dusty and Nank vs Joel Selwood and Buddy

Adamant

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 15, 2017, 02:32:59 PM
I need one of the following combos

Dusty and Nank vs Joel Selwood and Buddy

Jelwood and Buddy for me. Nank has been pretty consistent, but his only ton came against a ruckless Melbourne so there's just not enough upside there. I also like Jelwood over Dusty for the run home and he's more of a POD.

Mat0369

I was leaning to that combo as well. Buddy has been surprisingly consistent with only our god Alex Silvagni holding him under 80. Only reason for Nank is ruck cover.

Adamant

McGrath > NRoo is my first trade this week (love the fact he is getting written off).

Second trade I am still unsure. Unfortunately I think Fyfe has to go, will probably go him to a defender (via Lloyd) around the 500k mark which will give me 18 playing. Tuohy is probably the best option but I'm not massive on him.

I'm actually having a sneaky look at Tommy Cutler as an underpriced option. Has scores of 74, 80, 75, 3 (injury affected), 102, 82 and 112. Remove the 3 and he's averaging 87.5. Looks pretty good to me at 407k and saves a bit of cash for future upgrades.

Mat0369

I thought NRoo was more expensive than what he is. That's another one to consider instead of Buddy

whorya

Selwood or shuey or gaff.

Mat0369