Take Danger's 125? Stewart's 74?

Started by AaronKirk, May 26, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Given we don't have much of a chance to loophole in DT this is one to ponder.

Other captaincy options I have a Pendles and Treloar against Brisbane.

What is everyone doing? I'm guessing others would have Merrett and Titch as options.

Also do we use a loophole to take Stewart's 74 over say a Marchbank or a Otten.

I will be.

Rusty00

I'm taking Danger's score. I have both Merrett and TMitchell but think the possibility of gaining 20-30 points is outweighed by the risk of getting injured early for a score of <50.

I'm also taking Stewart's score probably in place of Otten seeing as though Jenkins is back.

GoLions

Eliminator opponent is taking Danger's 125, and I copped a 55 from Pittard last night...

Zerrett vs Adams vs Treloar vs Murphy? :P

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on May 26, 2017, 03:22:55 PM
Eliminator opponent is taking Danger's 125, and I copped a 55 from Pittard last night...

Zerrett's the best chance of beating Danger's score I reckon.

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 26, 2017, 03:27:52 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 26, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

Zerrett's the best chance of beating Danger's score I reckon.
Yeah he looks like the best option. Have heard people say that Norf leak a lot in the mids though, and I'd assume Brisbane do as well haha, hence the other guys I was considering. Wish I had Tmitch :-\

Ringo

My opponent in DT is also taking Dangers score so tossing up on Titchell or Zerrett to match.  Leaning towards Titchell but concerned Swans may put some work into him.

whorya

i want to take the 125 but Pruess could come late in if theres a late change.....that's the only option of a non playing (as eddy is my only other - locked already

Mat0369

If Preuss comes in I'd expect Goldy to go out. Take the risk.

Although if you have Mitchell I'd take Mitchell over Danger.

whorya

I do have titch.....imagine if he gets shut down by his old mates.

Mat0369

Imagine if he has a point to prove and goes nuts for another 40 touches? He hasn't dropped under 110 so you think he will score well enough that you won't lose many if any points. Swans taggers have generally been Mitchell and Cunningham. Maybe Jones gets the job and they ask him to run off Mitchell. I still can't see him scoring under 120 though.

Colliwobblers

clearly im a risk taker...

im got stewart on the bench and started scharenburg ....

i am backing titch for skipper, not taking dangers 125, DID take his 165 in SC however.