Round 8 Trades

Started by nas, May 08, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 11, 2017, 10:07:50 PM
Struggling to decide which player is the best option to bring in this week - Neale, Tuohy or Yeo?

Neale seems the safest option with history behind him, is a POD and seems to be working his way into the season after off-season surgery. However Tuohy and in particular Yeo look like being top choices in their positions and have the all important Rd.12 bye?

I think it's probably more important to get the round 12 guys in where you can. I'd lean towards Yeo since he looks to be in super form.

Adamant

Has anyone got Will Hayward's BE?

whorya

i wanted to get in a mid gun because beams and treloar on the bench but I can only get someone up to 590k...I might go for a mid fwd n let them play mid this week and possibly next. which sux

BratPack

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on May 11, 2017, 09:29:14 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on May 11, 2017, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 11, 2017, 09:17:20 PM
Completely forgot about him tbh. Looking at scores though, Berry seems like he'd make more cash over the next few weeks with higher scores in his rolling average? Melican as well actually, but don't know as much about his JS (seems like nobody does ahaha)

Berry and Melican have the round 11 bye though. EVW has the advantage of round 11. If they're just going to sit on your bench for the next month I'd grab EVW for that reason alone.
Hmmm good point. Will have a look at my bye situation later tonight I guess haha
Holy flower I'm screwed in R11 hahahaha

DEF: Simmo, Marchbank, Williamson, Lloyd, Newman
MID: Rocky, Barrett, Hunter, Murphy, SPS, Fisher
RUCK: Stef
FWD: Nroo, Dahl, Macrae

Strnadica obviously won't play in the ruck, and guys like Eddy, Stewart, Balic etc no certainties

Should I just tank it now? :P

Mat0369

I think everyone is screwed round 11. I keep bringing in R13 guys to rectify it and probably killing myself there as well.

GoLions

Yeah, look...I'm gonna tank it.

;D

Adamant

Quote from: BratPack on May 12, 2017, 02:45:56 AM
Quote from: Adamant on May 11, 2017, 11:04:25 PM
Has anyone got Will Hayward's BE?

Cheers BP.

Have gone Hampton > EVW and Hayward > I. Smith. Leaves me with no cover in the midfield for Pendles so lets just pray that the baby doesn't come tomorrow.

Ringo

Went Hampton to Berry - Balic to Yeo

nas

Quote from: Ringo on May 12, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

Ringo curse: Seesh, last week Sloane, this week Yeo.

whorya

Went a bit early there....i went hampton and parf to Shaw and Yeo. So far so good

Ringo

Quote from: nas on May 12, 2017, 10:10:32 PM
Quote from: Ringo on May 12, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

Ringo curse: Seesh, last week Sloane, this week Yeo.
Sorry all