Then really undecided on the next

WHE to Heppell/JPK/Hanners/Parker and field Butler

or Swallow to KSimpson and field WHE

Ringo

Quote from: LaHug on April 28, 2017, 12:08:45 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 28, 2017, 12:03:15 PM
I went Balic huggy if that helps.

Blindly following the majority seems like the best move so that helps a lot :P
the 2 trades I have done WHE to Balic and Swallow to Jelwood. And still have reasonable cash for next week as well.

Chelskiman

Am I the only one keeping WHE?  Though in my situation I kind of have to as my forward line is pretty weak, and if I get rid of him I'll have rookies playing from M4-M6.

LF

Quote from: LaHug on April 28, 2017, 11:55:35 AM
Quote from: LF on April 28, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 28, 2017, 11:08:28 AM
Actually, here's one for you.

Get Fisher and Balic? Or just one (which one?) and a premium mid?

All depends on what your team looks like and how much cash you have
For me it makes sense to grab a premo mid this week and I will still have a decent amount of cash to do either a double downgrade or a downgrade and possible upgrade next week.

I think, in terms of chasing overall, it makes more sense to get a premium this week but then I'm worried I'll have to double downgrade later (currently got $65,900 in the bank) when there might not be as many options. I guess there's Black and maybe Parsons next week, Myers in 2-3 weeks, EVW next week. I should be fine with just one.

Fisher or Balic you reckon?

I'm grabbing Balic this week
I'm chasing overall as well hence why I'm getting a mid in leaves me looking like this mid wise
Treloar,Murphy,Tmitch,Kelly,Beams,Danger,Sloane then Rocky/Zerrett with SPS,Taranto,Pickett on the bench and DPP of Balic and Parfitt down forward
I can sit with that midfield for awhile while I upgrade forward and defence also if Murphy is a late out this week then I should not lose too many points
But I also have over $200k in the bank before trading this week

GoLions

I guess I'll probably go Pickett to Fisher. Then either Bowes or SPS to Balic...thoughts on which one?

nas

Quote from: GoLions on April 28, 2017, 02:05:00 PM
I guess I'll probably go Pickett to Fisher. Then either Bowes or SPS to Balic...thoughts on which one?

Bowes keep & also if needed DPP.

Rusty00

I'd probably trade Bowes as SPS has the 44 out of his cycle next week meaning as long as he puts up 60+ this week his BE should still be ok. Bowes doesn't seem to have more than 45-55 in him and as such has almost reached his peak.

GoLions

Quote from: nas on April 28, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Bowes keep & also if needed DPP.

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 28, 2017, 02:32:01 PM
I'd probably trade Bowes as SPS has the 44 out of his cycle next week meaning as long as he puts up 60+ this week his BE should still be ok. Bowes doesn't seem to have more than 45-55 in him and as such has almost reached his peak.

Heh, these are basically the 2 things I was tossing up between. Bowes DPP vs SPS slightly better chance of making more cash. Both are emergencies for me so points scored hopefully won't matter too much...probably leaning towards keeping SPS though. Cheers guys :)

Chelskiman

Decided to trade Pickett to Balic.  Eddy is doing nothing, but I'd rather pocket the $50k cash I get from Pickett to Balic as I really need to make a forward upgrade next week.  If everything goes well Taranto will make me some cash, WHE will reach his BE and I can then trade Taranto > Black and WHE > hopefully Macrae.

It's DT though, so none of that will happen. :(

whorya

hearing you all get in a gun mid makes me jealous im stuck with buddy in

Mat0369

Mitch Duncan? Yay or nay?

LF

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 28, 2017, 08:23:41 PM
Mitch Duncan? Yay or nay?

I did look at him but then thought no,he is having a great start to the year but he isn't really a true premo mid

Mat0369

Considering I only have one mid spot to fill I need to make it count. He could be my Ryan Griffen though, I brought Griffen in a few years back in SC for him to score a 178 and smash me up the rankings. He has a huge ceiling and has scored well against the Pies in the past.

nas

Tossing up Zorko instead of Rocky?

Rusty00

Quote from: nas on April 28, 2017, 08:35:36 PM
Tossing up Zorko instead of Rocky?
It wouldn't be a bad decision.