Round 6 trades

Started by whorya, April 26, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Here's one for you...
Who to trade out? Viney (who I've kept the faith with way too long and keeps screwing me over) or Roughead (who's about to start losing cash).

Who to trade in? I can afford literally anyone in the competition. I have Treloar, TMitchell, Danger, Beams, Fyfe as premium mids. Also Viney but he sucks. I'm tossing up between Rocky (obvious), Zerrett (obvious), Sloane (surprisingly unique), Selwood (super unique), Zorko (also super unique and hasn't dropped below 100), Luke Shuey (super dooper unique), Mitch Duncan (the uniquest of them all), and Oliver (the bargain). Thoughts?

GoLions

Quote from: LF on April 27, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
Quote from: GoLions on April 27, 2017, 12:19:55 PM
Can someone give me a few BEs, was using TS but when they have 41 for SPS and RDT has 53...yeah

Bowes
Taranto
Houston
Barrett

Cheers ladies :)

Bowes 33
Taranto 21
Houston 15
Barrett -45
Cheers LF. I'm kinda tempted to pass on Balic and Fisher in RDT, as their scores are a bit below that of their SC scores, and then double down next week with guys like Black and Parsons or EVW. Would mean I don't make any trades this week.

Adamant

Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 12:33:07 PM
Here's one for you...
Who to trade out? Viney (who I've kept the faith with way too long and keeps screwing me over) or Roughead (who's about to start losing cash).

Who to trade in? I can afford literally anyone in the competition. I have Treloar, TMitchell, Danger, Beams, Fyfe as premium mids. Also Viney but he sucks. I'm tossing up between Rocky (obvious), Zerrett (obvious), Sloane (surprisingly unique), Selwood (super unique), Zorko (also super unique and hasn't dropped below 100), Luke Shuey (super dooper unique), Mitch Duncan (the uniquest of them all), and Oliver (the bargain). Thoughts?

I'd get rid of Roughy first. Viney hasn't been THAT bad (he's at least been consistent) and had a 64 & 78 in the first three rounds last year so he can still turn things around. Can be a very good M9 at worst.

I wouldn't go unique just for the sake of it. Rocky and Zerrett are a level above.

LaHug

Quote from: Adamant on April 27, 2017, 02:40:25 PM
Here's one for you...

I'd get rid of Roughy first. Viney hasn't been THAT bad (he's at least been consistent) and had a 64 & 78 in the first three rounds last year so he can still turn things around. Can be a very good M9 at worst.

I wouldn't go unique just for the sake of it. Rocky and Zerrett are a level above.

Viney's already lost $66k and is set for another $20k this week (at his projection of 82...). I guess if he scores better though, things could turn around quickly. So yeah, probably Roughy. And you're right about Rocky and Zerrett but I need to work out which one.

GoLions

Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 02:55:38 PM
Here's one for you...

Viney's already lost $66k and is set for another $20k this week (at his projection of 82...). I guess if he scores better though, things could turn around quickly. So yeah, probably Roughy. And you're right about Rocky and Zerrett but I need to work out which one.
Last time you wanted to trade Viney, he scored 100+ ;)

Just gotta want to trade him every week! ;D

LaHug

Quote from: GoLions on April 27, 2017, 03:00:46 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 02:55:38 PM
Here's one for you...

Last time you wanted to trade Viney, he scored 100+ ;)

Just gotta want to trade him every week! ;D

I really want to trade him this week but, unfortunately, I have to deal with Roughead and Swallow first. I'll definitely be trading him next week though... ;)

jvalles69

Tempted to hold for a week...had a 2300+ score this past week so my team can't be that bad and I've got 23 trades left...  ???

LF

Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko
Zorko lowest BE so this is probably the week to grab him and has low ownership and is a bit cheaper
All 3 avg'ing the same,have same total points

LaHug

Quote from: LF on April 27, 2017, 04:17:10 PM
Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko
Zorko lowest BE so this is probably the week to grab him and has low ownership and is a bit cheaper

I'm in the same predicament... Chuck Sloane in there too as a serious option.

LF

Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 04:25:08 PM
Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko

Ah I already have Sloaney so all good there haha

LaHug

Quote from: LF on April 27, 2017, 04:29:23 PM
Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko

So envious :(

nas

Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko

Same here, got him last week.

LF

Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 04:41:49 PM
Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko

At least O'Meara was good for something haha
Traded him out the first week he was out to Sloaney

LaHug

Quote from: LF on April 27, 2017, 04:54:14 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2017, 04:41:49 PM
Rocky v Zerrett v Zorko

At least O'Meara was good for something haha
Traded him out the first week he was out to Sloaney

Would you pick Sloane over Rocky/Zerrett/Zorko right now? I'm thinking I might just get Zorko instead because Sloane's not getting much more expensive from here but Zorko might.

Chelskiman

Can I get BE's for the following.

Pickett
Parfitt
Butler
Eddy
____

I'm going to bring in Balic as he's been named but not sure which fwd/mid to downgrade.  Eddy makes the most sense but I'm going to make minimal money on him, but I'd also rather have someone in who is going to at least be in line for selection each week.