ARCHIVE 2016

Started by LordSneeze, February 02, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSneeze

If anyone has any feedback would love to hear. Additions, changes, pissed off that your not MOTR, random banter for your opponents.

axe9

Loving the write ups LS look forward to reading every fri night... keep up the great work ... doesn't go unnoticed .

axe9

fanTCfool

Love reading these every week LS, should be a good match against Ringo this weekend  ;D

Gandalf123

djbics

Always a highlight of my week LS, particularly if I can get a win or two under my belt :P

YoungGun

I would like to put forward a formal apology to the group for my horrendous performance, and to assure you that I am not tanking lol.

Worst season I have ever had by a country mile and every decision I make has backfired and my team has been woeful every single week.

Will do my best not to continue hurting our rank - feel free to look at my massacre of a team and give some pointers.

Great job organising LS

Capper

DIV2 currently has a rank of 88, what is DIV1 ranking?

Keep up the good work LS, let me know if you need anything from me

LordSneeze

Quote from: Capper on May 20, 2016, 12:53:20 PM
DIV2 currently has a rank of 88, what is DIV1 ranking?

Keep up the good work LS, let me know if you need anything from me

Thanks Make.

DIV 1 Rank is epically Horrid thanks to several very poor years from a few players. Myself included.

LordSneeze

Quote from: YoungGun on May 19, 2016, 07:26:52 PM
I would like to put forward a formal apology to the group for my horrendous performance, and to assure you that I am not tanking lol.

Worst season I have ever had by a country mile and every decision I make has backfired and my team has been woeful every single week.

Will do my best not to continue hurting our rank - feel free to look at my massacre of a team and give some pointers.

Great job organising LS

Hahah, don't worry mate your not the only one this year. The injuries and underperforming players means that your either doing well or really bad, there is no middle ground at the moment.
Its all about clawing your way back.

LordSneeze

The elephant is still trampling its way through the SC relevant players this week. Where it will stop nobody knows. Ablett, Hall, Barlow, Wells, Laird, Boyd, Ruggles, Papley, Houli are among the outs this week, if you have managed to avoid having more than 4 of these you are well and truly blessed by Thor himself, if you avoided all I suggest trying for a night with Athena, as the gods are truly on your side.

The season is starting to get on and we are seeing teams take steps as major competitors while others are languishing at the lower end of the ladders. In a shock for the leagues Division 2 is leading the way with a very impressive league ranking of 88. While Division 1 is dragging their heels down in 606th place, come on boys lets pick that up a bit.

Division 1
In the match of the Undefeated Mountalizians FC put his best foot forward twostepping his way to a very comfortable win over Tailspower who still is shaping as a genuine contender. In the other matches Tiger of Old similarly had an easy win over WingardiumLobbeosa. Stubbsy’s Heroes pulled the wool over Spinach’s eyes to steal a 18 point win. Cunning Coyotes got the win over a desperately poor X. Terrifying Glue 2204 went big to down a highly unlucky Ardy FC 2151. Frogjumper finally got a win on the board downing Corkascrew. $Blues managed to get a win with the 4th lowest score of the round over a Dos Destroyers that had a disasterous week. Bics best continued on his way with a solid win over bombers rule & FC HAWKSTONE managed to take the points over SHILLACI in the battle of the CAPS.
Match of the round â€" bics best vs Frogjumper

Divison 2
In the match of the round Brainpharts knocked Bluebaggers off his horse with a very tough win 2178 vs 2122. In the other matches Richos Has Beens reversed the fortune of last week to take a tight win over Beef Tannan FC. Fantasy Addicts had a much harder time this week sneaking over the line for a 3 point win leaving Sacre Bleu! Licking his wounds and contemplating what might have been. Tigertuff had the biggest win of the week smashing MC’s Mix by 283 points. The Hulkamaniacs took the points home after dispatching McBasketball. Ringos Rocky Road followed Fantasy Addicts lead with a 3 point win over PumpedUpCripps. Flying Fids returned to the winners circle with a win over Engineticians. Raging Marshmellow had another tough match, but ultimately got the points over a valiant Bull Dust. Bored Saints pulled in a league high 2260 to down fellow high flyer Jive Turkeys in a match that was for the ages.
Match of the Round â€"  The Hulkamaniacs vs Fantasy Addicts

It was a week for the record books with Bored Saints going back to back top scorer to put a massive gap between himself and the rest of the field. If he continues this form for the coming week it could put him out of reach of the chasing pack. Coming in for the 15 points was Mountalizians with a very strong 2253. Third was perreniall top 10 performer Jive Turkeys, unfortunately 3rd was not enough to get a league win.

In overall points Bored Saints held his slight lead over the chasing pack, but the overall closeness of the comp means that 1 bad week can drop any team from the top to outside the top 10.

What will this week hold.
Good luck and LS Out

LordSneeze

The byes are fast approaching and if you haven’t already it is time to start planning for them, the question. Do you tank one round to win 2 or do you balance over all 3 hoping to get lucky with your opponents? Only time will tell.
What a round last week, injuries galore once again, rookies stepping up to the plate and scoring reasonable, others leaving their owners in a pit of despair needing to down some hard liquor to mask the headaches. Then came Goldy and Shaw, Bang Bang went the pistol and two bullets flew destroying many hopes in their path.

Another week brings about another round of mouth-watering encounters. Some are playing to try to get out of the danger zone, others fighting to push for a finals spot and those at the top wanting to prove they are the best in the league â€" atleast for this year.

Division 1
In the match of the round bics best heaped more pressure on an underperforming Frogjumper winning a lowscoring encounter. The win gives bics best a little bit of breathing room going forward. In the other matches Mountalizians FC just keeps skipping down the winning brick road, this time accounting for a solid Tiger of Old. Spinach went big to get a win over Tailspower. Cunning Coyotes managed to oust WingardiumLobbeosa who cannot concur a win lately. Stubbsy Heroes upset contender Ardy FC. Corkascrew had an easy win over X by 219 points. Terrifying Glue pulled out some big numbers to take the numbers off $blues. SCHILLACI had a very simple win over Dos Destroyers and FC HAWKSTONE blew apart a disappointing bombers rule.

Match of the round â€" Mountalizians FC vs Spinach

Divison 2
In the match of the round The Hulkamaniacs turned it into a whitewash of a matchup with a huge 217 point victory with Fantasy Addicts scoring a division low 2175. In no means a poor lowest score. In the other matches Beef Tannen FC bounced back after last weeks heartbreaking loss to knock off Brainpharts. Sacre Bleu! Similarily bounced back, leaving Richos has beens feeling very much like has beens. MC’s Mix went league high to take the points in the matchup wth Bluebaggers. Ringos Rocky Road had yet another tight win in a very high scoring matchup with Tigertuff 2340 def 2327. Engineticians left Mcbasktball wondering what could have been with a 13 point win in a vlow scoring matchup. PumpedUpCripps took out a epic encounter with Bull Dust. Bored Saint left Flying Fids on the ground and also as the 3rd eam who lost with a score over 2300. Raging Marshmellow is toasting at the campfire after after getting the win over Jive Turkeys.

Match of the Round â€"  Jive Turkeys vs PumpedUpCripps

How tight can it get. *refraining from crude sexual innuendos*. The top 6 scorers all finished within an insane 23 points of each other and only 51 points between the top 8. MC’s Mix took the points for this week with a whopping 2432 followed closely by perennial top 3 finishes Moutalizians FC and Bored Saints. In the FF Medal Bored Saints extended his lead to a massive 38.5 points, more than 2 weeks clear of every other team in the race.

In overall points Bored Saints extended his lead slightly out to a 236 point gap, but with only 725 points covering the top 10 points totals it is still anyone title to win. True to fform so far though it is the division 2 boys leading the way and giving a lesson to those above them.

What will this week hold.
Good luck and LS Out

LordSneeze

Hi all,

next week is going to be a double update. Im in the midst of exams for Uni and got a little behind with the study.

djbics

axe9