Fid

Ardy Fc

LordSneeze

Quote from: Fid on January 29, 2016, 06:35:29 PM
I would love to join  8)

Quote from: Ardy Fc on January 31, 2016, 10:34:47 PM
I'm keen to join

Welcome

So I can get you in the right leagues can you fill out the following, should only take 30 seconds.

Username:
Supercoach Team Name:
Last Year Rank:
Average rank last 3 years (Estimate):
Experience level: Noob/Amateur/Pro/Superhuman
Division Requested:
League Captain: Yes/No

Ardy Fc

Username:Ardy FC
Supercoach Team Name: Ardy FC
Last Year Rank: 52
Average rank last 3 years (Estimate):300
Experience level: Pro/Superhuman
Division Requested: highest available
League Captain: No

Fid

Username: Fid
Supercoach Team Name: Flying Fids
Last Year Rank: Don't know (poor year with injuries - approx 5,000
Average rank last 3 years (Estimate): 5,000,  359.... never bothered looking was only going for league win back then.
Experience level: Pro
Division Requested: highest available
League Captain: No

LordSneeze

Spite

LordSneeze

Quote from: Spite on February 02, 2016, 02:09:28 AM
Boy is this getting a lot of entrants! Good job LS!

Looking like it will get a solid 2 leagues this year. Potential for 3.

YoungGun

Hi Lord Sneeze,

Really keen to go again, I hope my season last year was good enough to keep me in the top division!

I'll try not to fade away this year ;)

YoungGun

Just saw the post a couple pages before and I'm in.

Cheers LS, ill join the league when I receive a code.

Thanks again, it was fantastic last year and it expect it will be again.

_wato

Managed to scrap a spare league and would love to try this out. Any more room mate, or have codes already been sent out?

LordSneeze

Quote from: _wato on February 03, 2016, 10:29:52 PM
Managed to scrap a spare league and would love to try this out. Any more room mate, or have codes already been sent out?

Nope all good.

Code has only been sent to the 15 teams still in Div 1 from last year, they have until 2 weeks before the start to join. If they haven't joined by then their spots will be forfeited.

I will start organising everything else about 3 weeks before the first bounce. Add in the wildcards, find a league captain for additional divisions if required etc. Codes to be sent with 2 weeks notice.
Way to early to be cutting it off now as a lot of people wont get on until 2-3 weeks before the start of the season.

Registration will be open until 3 days before start so it allows for us to find additional teams if people don't join.

YoungGun

Quote from: LordSneeze on February 04, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

Code has only been sent to the 15 teams still in Div 1 from last year, they have until 2 weeks before the start to join. If they haven't joined by then their spots will be forfeited.

Hi LS,

I am in Div 1 but have not received a code, please send through. Don't want to lose my place.

LordSneeze

Quote from: YoungGun on February 04, 2016, 11:52:28 PM
Quote from: LordSneeze on February 04, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

Hi LS,

I am in Div 1 but have not received a code, please send through. Don't want to lose my place.

P'med