EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Jackross10 on August 31, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
Using wc tonight for the next gameweek. Thoughts on.

Mignolet.
Zabletta, Ivan, Coleman, Collins.
Coutinho, Silva, Yaya.
Sturridge, Benteke, Soldado.

Davis, Barkley, Kasami, Whittaker

The only thing I would suggest is looking at picking one of Yaya/Silva, and one if Sturridge/Coutinho. Only because of one of those teams have a bad week, your eggs are in the one basket, and especially the Man City boys, because you have Zabaleta up back as well.

Also Whittaker is likely I be pushed out, if not this gameweek, probably the next. It's not an urgent thing, but use that position to make some dosh by jumping on whoever the market likes after tonight's games in the 4.0-4.5 bracket, and should get regular game time.

Otherwise I'd say its a solid looking side JR.

Jackross10

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 31, 2013, 11:13:05 AM
Quote from: Jackross10 on August 31, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
Using wc tonight for the next gameweek. Thoughts on.

Mignolet.
Zabletta, Ivan, Coleman, Collins.
Coutinho, Silva, Yaya.
Sturridge, Benteke, Soldado.

Davis, Barkley, Kasami, Whittaker

The only thing I would suggest is looking at picking one of Yaya/Silva, and one if Sturridge/Coutinho. Only because of one of those teams have a bad week, your eggs are in the one basket, and especially the Man City boys, because you have Zabaleta up back as well.

Also Whittaker is likely I be pushed out, if not this gameweek, probably the next. It's not an urgent thing, but use that position to make some dosh by jumping on whoever the market likes after tonight's games in the 4.0-4.5 bracket, and should get regular game time.

Otherwise I'd say its a solid looking side JR.

Thanks VSA :)

PowerBug

Was just about to rage about Toure being my third failed captain in a row. :) Thankyou sir, you make up for Dzeko's fails.

Those who know the price change stuff, Dzeko is at 7.8mil, how many ins does he need to go to 7.9? If he gets there this week I'll trade him out because he is now useless. :P

Nige

I made a whole bunch of changes and I thought I confirmed them... I mustn't have though because Mata's still on my field, Wolf's captain instead of Soldado and Sturridge is on my bench as the third sub.  ::)

Vinny

Damn Nolan, Reid and Collins. Was going good, all had clean sheets and I was like yes!

Then they conceded ::)

PowerBug

@Nigey: That happened to me about 5 times last year. Double check everything, because It probably wasn't your fault.

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2013, 12:26:20 PM
@Nigey: That happened to me about 5 times last year. Double check everything, because It probably wasn't your fault.

Happened to me in Ashes Fantasy as well.  ::) :P :(

elephants

Ladsy effort from the Pool boys!

Mignolet and Sturridge should get bonus while Kolo is covered by a 6 off the bench :D

PowerBug

I like this game now :D 73 points :D But noone ask me for avice though, because I still don't know what I'm doing. :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on September 02, 2013, 08:23:29 AM
I like this game now :D 73 points :D But noone ask me for avice though, because I still don't know what I'm doing. :P

KoopKicka

I dropped 70,00 places. This is why this game showers me. Only 10 on the park. Captain scores 1x2. Bloody hell

Wildcard used, lets do dis.

Nige

I think I've been consistent, scored a 51 this week. Got the ol' 4-3-3 since Mata, Sessegnon and Shaw didn't play. Still annoyed though.

elephants

I managed 64 so thats solid! Very very surprised that Theo didnt get bonus points :/

KoopKicka

Quote from: NigeyS on September 02, 2013, 09:44:28 AM
I think I've been consistent, scored a 51 this week. Got the ol' 4-3-3 since Mata, Sessegnon and Shaw didn't play. Still annoyed though.

Very nice score Nige!

Team after the wildcard, about 4 mil left, where to spend it?

Mignolet
Enrique, Walker, Ivanovic, Coleman, Zabaleta
Silva, Ramsey, Nolan
Giroud, Sturridge

Boruc

Bent
Brady
Gunarrson

timmyparso

Pulled off 57 with Nolan Captain only scoring 4 (2 plus Capt bonus) and Sessegnon with a doughnut, Sessegnon's gone this week.