Quote from: MajorLazer on June 13, 2011, 03:41:44 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 13, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on June 13, 2011, 03:34:51 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 13, 2011, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on June 13, 2011, 03:22:36 PM
Quote from: Sid on June 13, 2011, 03:16:44 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on June 13, 2011, 03:01:42 PM
When I grow up, I want to be an "educator". :P
Then you need to get a good ATAR/SC score ;)

I had soup for lunch :) Now I am going to do that thing that we did last time ;D I bet you are excited! Are you excited if you are excited turn off your laptop/desktop and then follow the prompts on the screen. Listen to my story. Last night I couldn't sleep so I made & ate some toast. If you are still reading this it is time to stop before I tell you
I hope that I can help recreate such an educational and important thread to the FF community. Last night I also couldn't sleep, but I wasn't in Sid's house and wasn't stalking him so I didn't know that he made a sandwich. Instead of making a sandwich, I helped Nails with his FTP team and I hope that I told him the right things cos I was tired and couldn't remember very much of what I told him. Someone else go now...
Well last time R&B did stalk me. I was really scared, he was in the oven then he moved to the bush. Then he stole my wi-fi. Now I wish that I could go back to that night because even though it was scary it was fun :) I should get a restraining order :) R&B would be like -_- & I'd be like I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Get a restraining order saying he can't be within 3 boards of your current posting location. That would make him be all like :'( and then you could be like :P or even :)) because of the torture you are putting him through. Typing the word putting makes me want to play mini golf. There aren't any good mini golf places to go to though and I can't be bothered going on my own cos I can't drive. I'm watching grown ups right now. Good movie and is pretty funny, but I'm really tired and still a bit shaky from last time.
Now delete that post. :P
How about...No? I am going to go and torture my sims now :PYou have learnt enough for the day, padawan. If you are lucky R&B will give you a bonus lesson later ;)
I feel like I have passed grade 1 of edumacation school. What if we lived like the Sims. That would be weird. People would all be controlled and would drown in a pool without stairs. :P
My head is now moving from right to left on its own. I almost didn't bother reading all that but my desire to me edumacated gave me the determination to finish reading it. However my edumation didn't get any betterer through reading that, so I hope my post does imrpove peoples edumatation. Or maybe i should just go back to my edumacatition school and retake edutacation 101.
Actually you were in Econ 305 :P :P :P :P
econ whatawhatawhat? ??? I feel somewhat idiotic :P
I Like Eggs ;D.
I fixed it for you HP :P
I Liked It The Way It Was Pyro :P. Thanks for the thought though ;).
I'll type like this then :P
OMG OMG OMGEDUCATIONISBACK!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH EDUCATION! EVER!

BratPack

roo boys!

AFEV

roo boys!

Cicjose

AFEV

Cookie Monster

roo boys!

AFEV

BratPack

Cicjose

AFEV