Main Menu

Absence Makes Ya Heart Grow Fonder!

Started by 8-6 Suited, March 22, 2011, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Absence... Its a funny word. Sometimes you want them gone but sometimes you miss them when they are gone.

But don't miss me, my absence will be sporadic over the next few weeks while I move into my newly purchased, newly renovated property on Olivers Hill in Frankston. Finally spoilt myself a little. :P Plus with the baby due in a week and 3 days, I will be around but not mega often.

The soccer draft, I am going to have to pull out of guys. I'm sorry but it must be done. I apologize. I just don't want to hold you guys up at all. The NBA draft I will still do because I know who I am targetting, research has been done thus no need to withdraw.

I will be away from forums for approximately 10-20 days while they set up my Naked ADSL phone lines. Hopefully it is less but that is what they told me it will take.

If you miss me, I will forever be your friend. If you dont, piss off and join Andrew in the White Goodman corner. :P

Shags

roo boys!

LOL ;D

Sounds like fun Shaggy, best wishes!

8-6 Suited

Oh yeah, I have no internet but on my phone so hence the lack of activity as we have moved into the new place. :P Just waiting for the internet now. :P

Thanks R&B. :D

MajorLazer

I don't want to join the White Goodman corner. :P

Good luck with the baby. :)

roo boys!

I have just lived inte one house my whole life, I really would like that excitement of moving (not all the work, but the end result would be good ;))

MajorLazer

Quote from: roo boys! on March 22, 2011, 11:44:38 PM
I have just lived inte one house my whole life, I really would like that excitement of moving (not all the work, but the end result would be good ;))
I have moved once, but didn't move very far at all.

8-6 Suited

I move regularly but have never lived in a house like this one. Its awesome. Bay view and all.

Always stayed true to myr oots and lived in mediocrity but I have the money, why not spend some of it on myself for once. :D So I did and it has been an absolute pain in the flowering ass lol

Boomz

Sounds like fun shaggy :P

I always move :-X lol

8-6 Suited

I move like every couple of years, wont be moving for a fair while here though. Awesome house for my son to call home while he grows up, nothing more that I really want than that. :D

roo boys!

ARe you going to introduce your son to FTP? :P

BoredSaint

Quote from: roo boys! on March 22, 2011, 11:57:18 PM
ARe you going to introduce your son to FTP? :P
I believe SC is more important :P

Andrew3737

Not nice brah.

Congratulations and Good luck with the baby and new house.

8-6 Suited

You know... I thought you'd have a little laugh. Hence why I stuck my to ngue out at the end Andrew haha :P

But thanks mate for the well wishes. :)

RiOtChEsS

good times good times mate congratulations... ;)

ah ur pick in the nba draft too...

Fletch74

All the best there Shags, having children is one of the most enjoyable things you'll ever do ;) Chat to you when your back.

Go the Vic's ;)