Main Menu

MissPies

Started by Pommy, March 30, 2010, 07:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pommy

MissPies brings everything upon herself by posting stupid topics..... MissPies, I appreciate your interest in Supercoach but its like me saying im interested in doing ironing and washing dishes.  8)

Prospector_1

I take it then, Pommy, that you are interested in doing ironing and washing dishes. Do you post about it any dish washing or ironing blogs?

It's clear that MP is interested in footy. Why shouldn't she post in a blog about it?

Master Q

Quote from: Pommy on March 30, 2010, 07:24:35 AM
MissPies brings everything upon herself by posting stupid topics..... MissPies, I appreciate your interest in Supercoach but its like me saying im interested in doing ironing and washing dishes.  8)
Not a smart move mate >:(

CFC 1979

ossie85

You are an idiot.

gerco

She posts more stupid stuff than anyone else?

I hope you are planning to abuse everyone who you don't agree with...

Sangas

Looks like Pommy is posting a useless post about a person who he considers makes useless post.

Funny stuff.

Justin Bieber

i just noticed this was like MP's favourite area to post in. she started more than half the topics ;D.

now who will take on that crown? :'( :-\ ::) ??? 8) ;) :P ;D

nas

I don't know!!!

Maybe pick a letter say ummm between P & R.  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on March 31, 2010, 02:20:42 AM
I don't know!!!

Maybe pick a letter say ummm between P & R.  ;D

S? ;D

Alex7089

Q??

Very unnecessary and after all that things that has happened this just makes you look like a prick, nobody is going to like it and you have to know this.
Just a really stupid and immature thing to do.

Justin Bieber

Pommy copping alot from the coaches on here. but does deserve it as MP was a dedicated member to the forum.

Master Q

I'll be the top poster on this board.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 31, 2010, 06:31:35 AM

we'll see about that Q

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 31, 2010, 07:19:46 AM
Quote from: Master Q on March 31, 2010, 06:31:35 AM

we'll see about that Q
Think you will be able to keep up with me?