My team as it stands

Started by MissPies, March 23, 2010, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

You dags it was an example screenshot
but yes alot of those players are real, i just wacked a few in there to fill it up for the screenshot because I had spots missing.

obrient

lol....a lot of those players you had mentioned, guessing maybe you have thrown goodwin in there too, nice choice on betts though, i am a carlton man and he stood out, especially without fevola he is a go-to man.....im a little pissed though.  I read a thread which had a few ppl bagging carazzo calling him a hack, couldnt find it though!!  He is a good player and is extremely good at what he does, plus he racks up possies..saw you had him too, unless you got rid of him for goodwin???
Post your team miss pies??

MissPies

Quote from: obrient on March 26, 2010, 02:05:24 PM
lol....a lot of those players you had mentioned, guessing maybe you have thrown goodwin in there too, nice choice on betts though, i am a carlton man and he stood out, especially without fevola he is a go-to man.....im a little pissed though.  I read a thread which had a few ppl bagging carazzo calling him a hack, couldnt find it though!!  He is a good player and is extremely good at what he does, plus he racks up possies..saw you had him too, unless you got rid of him for goodwin???
Post your team miss pies??

Like I said my team wasn't full at the time of screenshot but yes..I do have Betts and btw...I have Carrazzo...oo yeah!

MissPies

OK no that we are all locked in here is my DT team
Banter away...love it ;)

just click the pic

MissPies

daddsy404

sorry miss pies, i would be happy to be proved wrong but im not sure about that team.
Too many risks (Grundy, jack reiwoldt, nahas, betts), but i would absolutely love to be proved wrong and for those players to make the step up to premium dreamteamers

gerco

TBH, I love it.

Got the standard stars in Goddard, Swan, Pav, Gia, Goodes, but then you've gone for some different picks like RawShaw, Cox, Jolly and Duffield for your other premium priced players, and your mid-priced players are very unique overall.

Interesting that you'll only be starting 1 mid rookie once Judd gets back in Round 4, but that you'll be starting Silvagni (or Farmer/Maguire) and Hitchcock (Roberts/Petersen) elsewhere.

Very nice IMO, cos its something different and clearly well thought out. I don't know how you did it without asking everyone on FF to help you choose between Heath Grundy and Joel Macdonald or between Eddie Betts and Patrick Dangerfield :P

obrient

eaglesman

hey miss pies interesting side, bit surprised with the judd pick up though but can see some merit behind it.

My question is; Do you think that Hitchcock is suitable to play on the field? Are you confident about his job security? I read on another one of your posts about Silvagni that you had some mail on him. LIkely to be a player freo needs in the backline and probably will hold down that spot for a majority of the season I would suggest I would agree with you. But do you have any mail on Hitchcock??? I also have him on the field atm so I liking your selection but just inquring as to whether you have information I may not already know???

Getting to your side. Hmm I just think Cox is too pricey and just wont justify his price. He certainly will not outscore Sandilands by enough to justify the selection IMO. I like the selection of Grundy so clap clap for being unique with it.
Cheers

obrient

The only thing im not sure about is judd on the bench, i mean he is out for 3 weeks and i would have thought that with a player...for example robinson or redden to increase in value and possible by making another trade you could upgrade one of these for judd, possible not after 3 weeks but they would get there

Flame

Some good uniques MP..

I'm not a huge fan of your Richmond forwards or Judd on the bench..but you can't change that now...grundy could work and I have my fingers crossed for Ladson!!

MissPies

Quote from: Plastic Boy on March 26, 2010, 05:05:02 AM
no need to save cash if your team rolls out solid, I dont like ur back bench.  Silvagni didnt get elevated.  no back up.

just fill in for the post on 'howto' but yes Silvagni DID get elevated...

Cicjose

grundy and ladson both did very well. I'm now wishing i had kept grundy instead of gram would have saved me 110k and got 100+ points instead of 68.

MissPiesFF

Backs

B.Goddard
A. Carrazzo
P.Duffield
H.Grundy
R.Shaw
M.Magurie
A.Silvagni
(R.Ladson, M.Farmer)

Mids

L.Hodge
C.Judd
M.Barlow
L.Jetta
K.Lucas
D.Swan
(J.Redden, L.Shuey)

Folls

A.Sandilands
N.Naitinui
(R.Warnock, J.Trengove)

FWDS

J.Brown
R.O'Keefe
M.Pavlich
E.Betts
D.Giansiracusa
C.Peterson
(C.Hitchcock, R.Roberts)

*EMG subject to change

chrisuzz

nice Mp i would like to know how much cash you have left over though?