FIGJAM's SC Diary

Started by kilbluff1985, March 24, 2014, 12:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: js19 on April 07, 2014, 02:01:14 AM
That's a nice team.

Your biggest problem will be that GAJ will cost $1,000,000 before too long...

Cheers

plan was to get him after his round 8 bye  hopefully i can get him by downgrading Polec and upgrading Ellis or Kelly hope i have enough cash

kilbluff1985

i feel like Sam Lloyd will be a must have but i only have 8k in the bank so cant trade Ambrose to Lloyd (fuming) i'm not very keen on trading Rohan to him either

kinda hoping i get an injury somewhere so i can get him in for Ambrose lol but i feel i don't really need Lloyd or Fasolo that much i didn't really want to use anymore trades either until the byes

GoLions

Yeah with Caddy and Higgins at F5/6 you probably don't really need him. However if Caddy spuds it this week and Lloyd kills it next week, would consider a downgrade there if you have no other issues to address

kilbluff1985

yeah if Caddy cant get a decent score vs an undermanned Eagles he is gone i think

cheers for your comments

Ringo

Some nice POD's there KB. 

Caddy to go if not improving.  Also think you need Mitchell in defence.  McVeigh not cutting it atm and yes I have him too.

kilbluff1985

well got the injury i wanted

i cant afford to go Mumford to Minson and Ambrose to Lloyd my preferred option

but

have gone Mumford to Jacobs and Ambrose to Lloyd

can also do Mumford to Cox and Ambrose to Lloyd

both Jacobs and Cox have hardly missed a game in last 2 years both unique both in reasonable form Jacobs in a bit better form but Nic Nat could be out for a bit which will help Cox

but yeah have gone Jacobs for now

Vinny

That looks good man.

Jacobs should be a great pick, started well and represents good value.

Unlucky with Mummy. Like your PODs too, haha.

You can't afford to deal with Caddy first can you? He has a BE of 89.

kilbluff1985

Nah stuck with Caddy my trades are already flowered due to injuries and still having Cripps after round 1

But I'm going to play Lloyd over Caddy if he not the sub on Thursday

kilbluff1985

Flowered by injuries this week had to keep Mummy and hope Currie plays had to downgrade Caddy to Fasolo and Ambrose to Lloyd to avoid donuts and future donuts if Rohan is out for more then one

hurts having Mummy and Mitchell on the bench really hope both get back next week

i have 80k in the bank i really want to bring in Ablett and Jelwood straight after round 8 i think i'll need like 700k to do it  :-X so since there are a few rookies on the bubble next week i plan to do 2 downgrades and hopefully get 500k in the bank just unsure if i should downgrade a defender rookie to Cutler or downgrade 2 midfield rookies just hope i don't get more injuries so i can do 2 downgrades

GoLions

Whoever has the highest BE of your mid rookies, I'd trade to Robertson. Cutler is a tough one. Should keep his spot when Merrett comes back, but not sure if he'll get dropped when Hanley comes back or not, which should be round 7. Might be worth waiting a week on him, which is what I'm doing.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 19, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
Whoever has the highest BE of your mid rookies, I'd trade to Robertson. Cutler is a tough one. Should keep his spot when Merrett comes back, but not sure if he'll get dropped when Hanley comes back or not, which should be round 7. Might be worth waiting a week on him, which is what I'm doing.

Cutler i think will be in and out when required with KK and Langdon you think one of them three will get a game each week until around the byes? when i upgrade one

cheers for the help

kilbluff1985

Just an update

have 678k in the bank after this weeks trades ready for the byes

next week

Kelly to O' Rourke
Dunstan to Watson
Langdon to round 9 bye defender Murphy maybe

week after round 8

Polec to Ablett
Taylor to Jelwood

week after round 9 upgrade Robertson to maybe Cotchin

team will be nearly complete then besides Higgins, Suckling and Fasolo

will look like

McVeigh, Jaensch, Houli, Enright, Murphy, Suckling
Pendles, Ablett, Rocky, Watson, Libba, Jelwood, Cotchin, Beams
Sandi, Minson
Danger, Parker, Pav, Titch, Higgins, Fasolo

that's the plan anyway

Vinny

The plan looks very solid man.

Seems you have been unlucky so far this year with your "premiums" being dodgey.

I'd expect some good scoring soon!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on April 28, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Cheers Vinny

yeah not the best start some premiums letting me down and some injuries the team looks solid on paper though

hoping i can come home strong

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on April 28, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

agreed, some of the premiums have let down a lot of teams.
but you plan looks solid. i do think most people should have a plan/idea going into the byes and yours is good.

check out my team and trade thoughts